Local Beach: Praia da Barra
Gear: Mixed
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sliders and pulleys vs Rings - Safety Tip

Postby McAbe » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:09 am

You are really something Mr D.
I have posted some positive stuff about Epic before, why didn't that make you interested in knowing my real name?
Did you realy find out my true name by mistake Sherlock?
Why do you think people here would be interested in knowing my name?
Do you think I care, I stand for every word i have posted here, without any creative excuses as you are so good at.
Please post all our email correspondence (unedited) it will only confirm what I have told here in shorter words and make you look like an even bigger jerk and it has nothing to do with my complains about you giving false information about you stuff on the forum.
I have nothing bad to say about your kites, they look and fly great, my problem is with you personally, because you are a lying weasel and here is another proof of that (see image), I payed 30$ + 13,95$ shipping, not 9$ + 21$ shipping as you claim.
I think you need help, you lie and talk bullshit like its second nature to you.
Attachments
Order.PNG
Order.PNG (29.17 KiB) Viewed 1043 times

Laughingman
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay
Favorite Beaches: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay, Long Bay, Cayo Guillermo, La Ventana
Gear: Ocean Rodeo Gen6 Flites 10m, 12m Gen2 Roams 6m and 8m, Cloud D 4.8, 6.2, 8.0, 10.4
Xeon Laluz, Mako Wide 150, Jellyfish Custom surf board quad fin 6', LF Impulse Foil and Kanaha Shapes 37" board
Engine Harness with slider

Postby Laughingman » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:06 am

Dimitri M wrote:
About a month ago on this forum Dimitri offered sliders to anyone not happy with the rings, so I contacted him to get a pair of them, I kind of expected to get them for free as the rings that came with the kite are CRAP.
Instead after first trying hard to talk me out of ordering sliders (they are in no way better than the rings, only more sexy) he agreed to send me a pair for only 30$ +shipping.
Another fine example on what a terrific guy Mr D is.
Stupid me payed and guess what I got, a pair of new rings!?
Maybe a mistake, maybe not ( its a bit suspicious because he tried so hard to talk me out of ordering sliders), at least now he tells me that sliders is on the way :thumb:
Hello Mr. "McAbe". Yes, I finally found out 2 days ago by mistake with whom I was dealing with. It is always nice to put a face and name together.
I wish I could post your emails on this thread and on the other topics you have been posting, so people can have a better idea of what happen and get a better understanding of what you are all about. Again it was an honest mistake because of my surgery, I could not do all the shipping but asked my wife to help me by shipping you the pulleys, but some how she sent you the "O" rings by mistake. So few days later we sent you the new "Epic Sliders Metal Pulleys" for FREE because of our honest mistake. The first email I got from you was in January 17, 2012.
After a few back and forth emails, you told me that you were sorry about the entire deal. Then, you started posting negative things about me under the name "McAbe". (everything is on the emails).
Concerning talking you out of getting "Pulleys" to replace the "O" Rings you had on your used INFINITY v1 kite was correct, because you don't need pulleys, you can always get thicker lines to replace the worn ones. Why spend money on things that you don't need!!! Same thing happens with customers I get wanting to buy 3 or 4 EPIC kites. I talk them down to get 1 or maybe 2 kites and then go from there. What is wrong with this!!!
Now shipping to Brazil from the USA was $21 so $30 (pulleys and shipping) was a good deal. I wonder how much shipping other Kite companies charge for these pulleys and do they have the accessories attached to the pulleys, and what about their customer services????

P.S. At lease I hope you are enjoying your used INFINITY v1 that you bought from some one else. Again you mentioned that you did not want to mention your name on the private message I sent you couple days ago from the Kiteforum, because you were afraid I would not help you with your EPIC gear in the future. Once again you are wrong. EPIC customer always get continued service and support from us. This is what we are all about.
:thumb:
Nothing like throwing your wife under the bus there BIG D. I look forward to seeing these emails (unedited of course). You seem like quite a piece of work indeed!
Customer service ...? Sounds more like lip service to me.... Post the emails so we can all see what really happened.

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:08 am

Hello Mr. Laughingman,
I just sent you a private message with all the information you wanted concerning McAbe's emails. I hope this will help you understand the full story of what evolved to where we are now, because it is all about the truth and I have nothing to hide. None of these emails got edited, they are all raw. By reading these emails I hope you will understand the entire story and what happened before starting bashing my name.

P.S. Now let's get back to the Slider and pulleys topic and enjoy this sport that we all love.

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.

Postby Dimitri M » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:16 am

Mr. "McAbe" :
I am not going to argue with you any more. It is a waist of my time and energy. Once again it was an honest mistake. This is why we ask all our customers and dealers to fill out the XLS order sheet and send it back to us with all their information, notes and orders, so we can proceed them the fastest way possible with out mistakes, since we are getting so many orders in. Remember it is just me and my wife running EPIC KITES. So yes I wrote this order form for you, but then when I sent this XLS order sheet to my wife, on her email I told her specifically to send you the "ROSTAN ORBIT PULLEYS" which where in my personal prototype drawer, forgetting that I wrote "O"Rings on the XLS order form. I guess things got mixed up and you got the "O"Rings instead of the Rostan Orbit Pulleys.
Once again I am sorry about that, but again I don't understand why so much negativity towards me and my company!!!!!

L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: .

Postby L0KI » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:50 am

Last edited by L0KI on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other

Postby Kamikuza » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:08 am

So, how about them sliders?

L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: .

Postby L0KI » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:29 am

Last edited by L0KI on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

2extremes
Rare Poster

Postby 2extremes » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:21 am

Dimitri you need to grow up and stop acting so unprofessional.
What the hell are you doing sharing customers private e-mails or details online, you are a face to a brilliant brand but you are destroying in by posting petty comments.

Keep on with the good work posting about your kites, and all the useful comments on the threads on here, I find the cocky replies amusing, but i think you have overstepped the mark here by posting private details on the forum and forwarding on e-mails to other customers.

If you want to complain about the guy do so but not on the forum.

On another note if you do have a customer that is not happy, the best thing to do is call as you have no idea what frame of mind they are in when they sent this.

Hope you are healing well :thumb:

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:31 pm

What the hell are you doing sharing customers private e-mails or details online, you are a face to a brilliant brand but you are destroying in by posting petty comments.
Keep on with the good work posting about your kites, and all the useful comments on the threads on here, I find the cocky replies amusing, but i think you have overstepped the mark here by posting private details on the forum and forwarding on e-mails to other customers.
On another note if you do have a customer that is not happy, the best thing to do is call as you have no idea what frame of mind they are in when they sent this.
Dear Mr. "2extremes",
You are 100% correct I was wrong to do so, and I am very sorry about this, but it is hard to step a side and see people bashing your name and the company for no reason and not respond at all. There is so much beating a person can take with out retaliating with proofs. It was very unprofessional, and once again, I am sorry you guys had to go through this.
:(
So like Mr."Kamikuza" said, let's get back to these "SLIDERS". I just found out this morning that will have them in the USA on Friday.

2extremes
Rare Poster

Postby 2extremes » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:44 pm

Dimitri M wrote:
Dear Mr. "2extremes",
You are 100% correct I was wrong to do so, and I am very sorry about this, but it is hard to step a side and see people bashing your name and the company for no reason and not respond at all. There is so much beating a person can take with out retaliating with proofs. It was very unprofessional, and once again, I am sorry you guys had to go through this.
:(
So like Mr."Kamikuza" said, let's get back to these "SLIDERS". I just found out this morning that will have them in the USA on Friday.
Nice one Dimitri keep up the good work, I understand about the company bashing I hate it when people put down the work we do here,
Karl

Return to “Kitesurfing”