Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Dynabar V7 XT, new challenge

Forum for kitesurfers
omg
Very Frequent Poster

Re: Dynabar V7 XT, new challenge

Postby omg » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:37 am

one quick note; I had a small warranty issue with the bar and Dynabar people really took care of everything!

I can highly recommend their product and warranty as well.

If there is still one person thinking whether or not he/she should buy the bar, it's really worth it! I made such a difference for me - riding strapless with a seat harness. Jumping with grabs is really good with it, no problems whatsoever.

fredmendes
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby fredmendes » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:54 pm

jaystore wrote:JAY XT harness comes complete of shorts/straps, DYNABAR with DYNEEMA slider and 1 steel slider. This combination will allow you to use it in all styles. Availability October 2012.
Any news on the harness/shorts?

Can you use the just the shorts with the dynabar (without the harness) like the DaKine Nitrous shorts? If not can you explain how do the shorts work in conjunction with the harness?

L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: .

Postby L0KI » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:13 am

I use Dynabar with Nitrous shorts, works great.

jaystore
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Rome
Brand Affiliation: JAY

Postby jaystore » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:21 am

fredmendes wrote:
jaystore wrote:JAY XT harness comes complete of shorts/straps, DYNABAR with DYNEEMA slider and 1 steel slider. This combination will allow you to use it in all styles. Availability October 2012.
Any news on the harness/shorts?

Can you use the just the shorts with the dynabar (without the harness) like the DaKine Nitrous shorts? If not can you explain how do the shorts work in conjunction with the harness?
You need to use a waist harness, better if DYNABAR XT harness :thumb:
It can be used with standard spreader bars, attach webbing to hook or additiona rod attachment under hook almost all harnesses have.

fredmendes
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Postby fredmendes » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:32 am

jaystore wrote:You need to use a waist harness, better if DYNABAR XT harness :thumb:
It can be used with standard spreader bars, attach webbing to hook or additiona rod attachment under hook almost all harnesses have.
Thanks a lot for the video, it is very clear now.

Return to “Kitesurfing”