Ned Divine wrote:
"What is the difference between a double skin foil kite?"
Good one again
, Ned, but...
Rule number 3: you cannot occupy two places on the podium, even if you deserve it, else it couldn't be called an "open" competition.
Evidently, you are seeking a monopoly, and I'll fight for the rights of the other entrants.
Updated classification:1. What is the difference between a double skin foil kite? (Ned)
2. Is kitesurfing really addictive? (panchito)
3. Why are pump bases flat? (consumer)
4. Why are pumps cylinders and pistons round? (Supa EZ)
5. Can a person live in Maui on 20k a year? (rtz)
6. Why are Kite Harnesses so F'n Ugly!? (Laughingman)
Ned still in the lead. His reformulated question has been judged better than the one he submitted earlier.
Two new application have just been rejected."Kiteforum needs an honest review section!" by Jdizzle.
because the required question mark is missing:
Otherwise it's excellent as a meaningless proposition
And "Dumb question ....." by dniez
firstly because there is not question mark.
secondly because of the admission
and thirdly because there are are no dumb questions.