All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Infos about France!
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:55 pm 
Medium Poster

Hi,
my wife and me plan to travel around France from end of May for about 10 days. We favor waveriding, with kite or without (surf and SUP). So, our initial plan is to go to Wissant first and then travel along the coast to La Torche.
We would like to combine kitesurfing and surfing/SUP. What kind of spots can you recommend? What about the wind patterns and swell during this period? I know, it is hard to predict, but any kind of local knowledge is worth as we have never been in this area before... What about end of May/ beginning of June? Already too much into summertime?

We are experienced (spend a lot of time on Hawaii in the last 8 years) and have all kind of stuff with us (kites from 5m to 12m, surfboards and a 8ยด3 SUP).

We will be very flexible and travel by campervan. Any recommendations for campsites are also very welcome...

Cheers, Joerg

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 [ 1 post ]