Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

New Flysurfer Kites 2002

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2001 1:16 pm

Flysurfer Product Line 2002

FS presents a essentially new product line for 2002. Ground-breaking innovations wrapped in a new design have entered serial production. After exactly one-year of successful sales, FS offers its EASY and SpeedAir only upon request.

This makes the WARRIOR unique:

· Immense stability in jumps and gusts due to a autostabilising profile. No collaps, no fold-ups, to tangling!

· Doubled depower effect by using only half the depower range : aggressive and comfortable.

· 50% shorter bridles. In connection with FS’s patented 3-line system fewer line meters than any tube kite.

· Direct handling and advanced vertical lift qualitiy

· Easiest waterstart at every position without forced body drags

· 3x faster inflation due to optimized valves

· Flying lines ranging from 14 to 24 meters

· New slim & short control bar with easy-hook system, quick release, coated bar cords, etc

· New design on top and buttom sail with remarkable colour combinations

· And much more....

Furthermore, FS launches his all-season kite MANIAC:

· In it’s standard version with extra short valves, the MANIAC is the ideal snow kiteboarding, buggy or land kite.

· No pre-inflation or deflation procedure necessary

· In one-minute the MANIAC can be converted to a high quality water foil : Just attach the valve extensions.

· FS’s easiest re-launch system, auto-stability and calm handling make the MANIAC an ideal school kite.

· Of course, you will find the above innovations of the WARRIOR likewise in the MANIAC.

Get ready for January : MANIAC and WARRIOR will be presented and officially launched at BOOT Expo in Dusseldorf / Germany.
Our importers and dealers will receive specific models as demo kites beforehand.

ATTENTION : FS could drop the prices in 2002 even further, although our ram air kite cost double as much as a tube kite in production ! How can we do that ? FS had only a return rate of 1% in 2001. This means we can calculate tight and afford fast logistics.

Your advantage : FS and our importers / dealers always have all models in stock and guarantee stable pricing.
Our MastAirs 9.0, 12.0 and 16.0 remain the world’s biggest and most powerful „light wind weapons“ in 2002.

Check out our – until recently top secret – video clip (DivX-AVI file) featuring the autostabilizing tests on MANIAC or some riding test pics on WARRIOR from Venezuela.

boom 2002

windtunnel development

Warrior 9.3m²

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Sun Dec 16, 2001 3:34 pm

Do you need assistance in putting some pics in you message? Let me know or have a look at the "FAQ" where it is explained how to attach a picture.

By the way, what is your name?

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm
Has thanked: 0

Re:

Postby SupaEZ » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:14 am

Guest wrote:Flysurfer Product Line 2002

FS presents a essentially new product line for 2002. Ground-breaking innovations wrapped in a new design have entered serial production. After exactly one-year of successful sales, FS offers its EASY and SpeedAir only upon request.

This makes the WARRIOR unique:

· Immense stability in jumps and gusts due to a autostabilising profile. No collaps, no fold-ups, to tangling!

· Doubled depower effect by using only half the depower range : aggressive and comfortable.

· 50% shorter bridles. In connection with FS’s patented 3-line system fewer line meters than any tube kite.

· Direct handling and advanced vertical lift qualitiy

· Easiest waterstart at every position without forced body drags

· 3x faster inflation due to optimized valves

· Flying lines ranging from 14 to 24 meters

· New slim & short control bar with easy-hook system, quick release, coated bar cords, etc

· New design on top and buttom sail with remarkable colour combinations

· And much more....

Furthermore, FS launches his all-season kite MANIAC:

· In it’s standard version with extra short valves, the MANIAC is the ideal snow kiteboarding, buggy or land kite.

· No pre-inflation or deflation procedure necessary

· In one-minute the MANIAC can be converted to a high quality water foil : Just attach the valve extensions.

· FS’s easiest re-launch system, auto-stability and calm handling make the MANIAC an ideal school kite.

· Of course, you will find the above innovations of the WARRIOR likewise in the MANIAC.

Get ready for January : MANIAC and WARRIOR will be presented and officially launched at BOOT Expo in Dusseldorf / Germany.
Our importers and dealers will receive specific models as demo kites beforehand.

ATTENTION : FS could drop the prices in 2002 even further, although our ram air kite cost double as much as a tube kite in production ! How can we do that ? FS had only a return rate of 1% in 2001. This means we can calculate tight and afford fast logistics.

Your advantage : FS and our importers / dealers always have all models in stock and guarantee stable pricing.
Our MastAirs 9.0, 12.0 and 16.0 remain the world’s biggest and most powerful „light wind weapons“ in 2002.

Check out our – until recently top secret – video clip (DivX-AVI file) featuring the autostabilizing tests on MANIAC or some riding test pics on WARRIOR from Venezuela.

boom 2002

windtunnel development

Hey Alexrider what do you think PMU will have to say about what i just dug out from the past :D

:rollgrin: :rollgrin: :rollgrin: :rollgrin: :rollgrin: :party1: :party1: :party1: :wall1: :wall1: :wall1:

Warrior 9.3m²

Kamikuza
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Sabae Beach
Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
Gear: This, that, the other

Re: New Flysurfer Kites 2002

Postby Kamikuza » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:35 am

Interesting that the cost of FSers is no longer double tube kites :o

Pump me up
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Gear: Inflatables

Re: Re:

Postby Pump me up » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:57 am

SupaEZ wrote: windtunnel development
Hey Alexrider what do you think PMU will have to say about what i just dug out from the past :D
This: Flysurfer Warrior EXPLODING viewtopic.php?t=4612 :runaway:

And this: The ridiculous ways that ram lovers try to prove the "superiority" of their kites. "Hey guys! We can't beat inflatables in competition or on any standard aerodynamic criteria... I know! Let's stick our kite on the roof of a car!" viewtopic.php?t=2340893 :boxing:

Pumpy :pump:

Tone
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Tone » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:10 am

11 years ago.

eleven...

alexrider
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: foils and foils

Re: Re:

Postby alexrider » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:01 pm

Pump me up :dumbo: wrote:
SupaEZ wrote: windtunnel development
This: Flysurfer Warrior EXPLODING viewtopic.php?t=4612 :runaway:
Pumpy :dumbo:
I never heard of...or witnessed inflatos exploding. Get your facts right PMU :dumbo:. A worn out link is not a fact.
On the other hand bladders do explode and leak all the time.
I have such fond memories of the Warrior 12.5, my first kite. It would self relaunch when you released it... although at the cost of being dragged downwind more than you had wished. Not much depower either, like all the kites of the time.
The Mastair 16 is probably still in the same league as the Speed3 21 in terms of sheer power. The UDS made it fly nimbly. The Psycho 9 remains one of the most incredible jump machines, but what a bitch it (she?) was without the UDS.
I still have all my old kites, and they all fly like on the first day. They are indestructible...

14ToeSide
Very Frequent Poster
Favorite Beaches: Sandy Spit
Gear: North, Ozone, Naish, Flysurfer
Brand Affiliation: What ever works Best that year

Postby 14ToeSide » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:18 am

Very helpful. Hmmmmmmmmm????? :desperado: :desperado: :desperado: :desperado: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday:

Return to “Kitesurfing”