[ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Crazy Jump over bridge
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:08 am 
Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:30 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Quote:
....He was lucky he didn't do a Dimitri!

Hello Mr. Tone
My accident was totally different. I was getting paid for a soft drink commercial. If you see the video, I did clear the roof of the house 4 times but the 5th time was not a good one. So I've learned my dues and this is the reason why that even now if I do a stunt that is dangerous I will do it only 3 times max.
Concerning this kiter "Lewis" jumping the pier....He got very lucky clearing it. As you can see from the video, he barely made it over the ramp. Can you imagine if he wouldn't of made it!!!!!! That would of been worse then my accident.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:56 am 
Frequent Poster

Dimitri M wrote:
Quote:
....He was lucky he didn't do a Dimitri!

Hello Mr. Tone
My accident was totally different. I was getting paid for a soft drink commercial. If you see the video, I did clear the roof of the house 4 times but the 5th time was not a good one. So I've learned my dues and this is the reason why that even now if I do a stunt that is dangerous I will do it only 3 times max.
Concerning this kiter "Lewis" jumping the pier....He got very lucky clearing it. As you can see from the video, he barely made it over the ramp. Can you imagine if he wouldn't of made it!!!!!! That would of been worse then my accident.

Yes it was different, that why he is saying he did not do a dimitri.
But who knows maybe he will do a dinitri if he tries again, hope he is clever than that.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:45 am 
Medium Poster

Jump a bad ass pier and land it. And first thing it hits online you get a page full of shit.
WTF dudes?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:07 am 
Frequent Poster

harppa wrote:
Jump a bad ass pier and land it. And first thing it hits online you get a page full of shit.
WTF dudes?

They know kiteboarding very well and they know where you're heading to.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:10 am 
Very Frequent Poster

bsideindy wrote:
stupid. he barely cleared it.

No.... really stupid.

Not only does he not clear the bridge with enough margin, he is also dangling pendulum style.

Why do a lame yet dangerous 20ft jump when you could do a humungous jumpus 3 times higher, but without splattering your teeth against a bridge....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:24 am 
Very Frequent Poster

with surf conditions like that, it should illegal to use a twin tip.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:58 am 
Very Frequent Poster

FredBGG wrote:
bsideindy wrote:

No.... really stupid.

Not only does he not clear the bridge with enough margin, he is also dangling pendulum style.

Why do a lame yet dangerous 20ft jump when you could do a humungous jumpus 3 times higher, but without splattering your teeth against a bridge....

Hehe. You show a vid of a guy way over powered who gets lofted then crash lands then gets lofted again then pulls the safety. Whats more theres mirco bursts in the back ground that will spike the wind speed even further. That is also pretty darn stupid! and by no way showing somebody in full control.

If you going to make a point at least show a vid of huge air which is actually landed!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:34 pm 
Medium Poster

plummet wrote:
FredBGG wrote:
bsideindy wrote:

No.... really stupid.

Hehe. You show a vid of a guy way over powered who gets lofted then crash lands then gets lofted again then pulls the safety. Whats more theres mirco bursts in the back ground that will spike the wind speed even further. That is also pretty darn stupid! and by no way showing somebody in full control.

If you going to make a point at least show a vid of huge air which is actually landed!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:11 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

plummet wrote:
FredBGG wrote:
bsideindy wrote:

No.... really stupid.

Mr or Mrs Plummet.

For starters, that jump by Eddie was planned, he sent the kite for starters... secondly the second jump was to clear windsurfers that he landed too close to. The reason the kite went to leash is that he didn't have the donkey dick/Chicken bone in place and came unhooked when he overflew the kite.

if you are going to make a point at least know the history of the video and what actually happened.

[ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next