Local Beach: salinas/PA-Brazil
Favorite Beaches: Salinas/PA Cumbuco/CE
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Gel Pads for Crazyfly?

Postby hmattar » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:41 pm

Hello Guys.
I just traded my old Nobile T5 for a crazyfly raptor pro ltd, and when I tried to fix my liquid force luxury pads, I found out it's not compatible.

What brand/model gel pads(looking for comfortable like my luxury) can fit a crazyfly?

yehonatan_naim
Rare Poster

Re: Gel Pads for Crazyfly?

Postby yehonatan_naim » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:24 pm

First you make a good choise.. the Ltd is a killer one :jump:

there is a few mm different between CF board to other brands footpads, usualy this is something that any utility knife can fix.

by the way try to use CF pads they are greet sometimes its take 3-4 seasons to get use to them but after you used them you will not want to replace them.

hmattar
Medium Poster
Local Beach: salinas/PA-Brazil
Favorite Beaches: Salinas/PA Cumbuco/CE

Re: Gel Pads for Crazyfly?

Postby hmattar » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:55 pm

yehonatan_naim wrote:First you make a good choise.. the Ltd is a killer one :jump:

there is a few mm different between CF board to other brands footpads, usualy this is something that any utility knife can fix.

by the way try to use CF pads they are greet sometimes its take 3-4 seasons to get use to them but after you used them you will not want to replace them.
Thanks for your input. Since i had knee surgery i fell in love with the liquid force deluxe pad. It really make a difference for me.
Time to make some bigger holes in the pad!!!

Return to “Kitesurfing”