All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Bandit 5 14m
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:57 pm 
Medium Poster

Can anyone advise how this kite in the 14m size performs? Just wondering whether it's reasonably quick for its size or a slow old dog? any feedback appreciated thanks

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: Bandit 5 14m
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:18 pm 
Frequent Poster

wardr77 wrote:
Can anyone advise how this kite in the 14m size performs? Just wondering whether it's reasonably quick for its size or a slow old dog? any feedback appreciated thanks

I had one and found it quite quick for the size. I thought it was a great kite. Worked well in the surf too :thumb:

Mark

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:05 am 
Frequent Poster

I tried one for a day recently and I was amazed. Really nice kite, low bar pressure, turn fast for a 14m and great boost. So far it is the best of the Bandit IMHO.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:51 pm 
Medium Poster

I have a B4 and I too think it turns quicky for a 14m2.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:23 pm 
Frequent Poster

wardr77 wrote:

It has to be one of the fastest 14m I have tried so far. It feels actually quite nimble. It loops fast and generate a good amount of lift for big air, the hangtime was also very good. Bar pressure is really on the light side. It really is a kite that is meant to be flown, not much of a big and slow park n ride kind of kite.

I had the chance to try the B5 14m twice in Demos and both times I really enjoyed it.

I actually like it so much that next summer I will probably ride the newest B6 :-)

JUles

[ 5 posts ]