Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Dutch or Belgium stores- looking to buy BST12 Kite pump

forum for kitesurfers


User avatar
Caesar
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1132
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 3:44 pm
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Yorkeys Knob
Gear: Not telling unless I'm getting paid.
Brand Affiliation: Nothing...
Location: DownUnder/Brazil cumbuco-oceanview.com
Contact:

Dutch or Belgium stores- looking to buy BST12 Kite pump

Postby Caesar » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Hiya,

My Dutch mate is so kind and wants to bring me a new BST12 Kite pump. Mine is 5 years old now and I'm a bit worried that it will stop one day, so I would have to have back-up.

I'm after a Dutch or Belgium store or dealer who stocks them. I contacted Scopegra Italy but they must be on holiday (or have enough money to ignore a customer inquiry).
Thank you for any contacts.

Cheers
Caesar 8)

User avatar
Anabatic_co_nz
Medium Poster
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:44 pm
Kiting since: 1999
Local Beach: New Zealand
Gear: 12m 9m and 7m Skull Kite
Brand Affiliation: Founder of Kiteboarding.RED
Location: New Zealand - owner of Kiteboarding.RED
Contact:

Re: Dutch or Belgium stores- looking to buy BST12 Kite pump

Postby Anabatic_co_nz » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Hi
Try call Coene at Icarus in Belgium.
If they don't have it someone he knows will.
http://www.learn2kitesurf.com/map/europe/icarus_8.html

FYI any brand pump will work the same.
Just try get a large volume one.

Or Google EuroFun centre in Holland.
They have several outlets.
The one at Brauersdam (spelling) is my fav one.
http://eurofun.nl/

Regards Lee

robertovillate
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1510
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2002 1:00 am
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: PASA Level III Instructor FL- OBX - MI - the world

Re: Dutch or Belgium stores- looking to buy BST12 Kite pump

Postby robertovillate » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Caesar wrote:Hiya,

My Dutch mate is so kind and wants to bring me a new BST12 Kite pump. Mine is 5 years old now and I'm a bit worried that it will stop one day, so I would have to have back-up.

I'm after a Dutch or Belgium store or dealer who stocks them. I contacted Scopegra Italy but they must be on holiday (or have enough money to ignore a customer inquiry).
Thank you for any contacts.

Cheers
Caesar 8)


FYI,

One of my friends just got the new BTP12 with analog pressure gauge and Nimh battery. It seems really nice, works great. It's a bit lighter and smaller than the older BST w/ 12v battery (which I have had for 5 years).

I am trying to see if I can adapt the Nimh battery pack to my old pump since my last battery is pretty much shot, but the pump itslef seems OK still.

Supposedly the Nimh battery has 800 recharge cycles - twice as many as the lead battery.

User avatar
Caesar
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1132
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 3:44 pm
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Yorkeys Knob
Gear: Not telling unless I'm getting paid.
Brand Affiliation: Nothing...
Location: DownUnder/Brazil cumbuco-oceanview.com
Contact:

Re: Dutch or Belgium stores- looking to buy BST12 Kite pump

Postby Caesar » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:47 am

robertovillate wrote:FYI,

One of my friends just got the new BTP12 with analog pressure gauge and Nimh battery. It seems really nice, works great. It's a bit lighter and smaller than the older BST w/ 12v battery (which I have had for 5 years).

I am trying to see if I can adapt the Nimh battery pack to my old pump since my last battery is pretty much shot, but the pump itslef seems OK still.

Supposedly the Nimh battery has 800 recharge cycles - twice as many as the lead battery.



Wow! Thank you, I will get the BTP12 instead now.

Thanks Lee, I will call them tomorrow.

Cheers
Caesar 8)

User avatar
Caesar
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1132
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 3:44 pm
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Yorkeys Knob
Gear: Not telling unless I'm getting paid.
Brand Affiliation: Nothing...
Location: DownUnder/Brazil cumbuco-oceanview.com
Contact:

Re: Dutch or Belgium stores- looking to buy BST12 Kite pump

Postby Caesar » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:09 pm

robertovillate wrote:FYI,

One of my friends just got the new BTP12 with analog pressure gauge and Nimh battery. It seems really nice, works great. It's a bit lighter and smaller than the older BST w/ 12v battery (which I have had for 5 years).

I am trying to see if I can adapt the Nimh battery pack to my old pump since my last battery is pretty much shot, but the pump itslef seems OK still.

Supposedly the Nimh battery has 800 recharge cycles - twice as many as the lead battery.


Hi,

A quick question please- does the BTP12 come with the NiMh battery (the BST12 has the battery included) or is it optional? Is a carry bag and the battery charger included too?
I was quoted Euro200 for the BTP12 but don't know yet what is included.

Thank you.

Cheers
Caesar 8)

User avatar
Caesar
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1132
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 3:44 pm
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Yorkeys Knob
Gear: Not telling unless I'm getting paid.
Brand Affiliation: Nothing...
Location: DownUnder/Brazil cumbuco-oceanview.com
Contact:

Re: Dutch or Belgium stores- looking to buy BST12 Kite pump

Postby Caesar » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Anabatic_co_nz wrote:Hi
Try call Coene at Icarus in Belgium.
If they don't have it someone he knows will.
http://www.learn2kitesurf.com/map/europe/icarus_8.html

FYI any brand pump will work the same.
Just try get a large volume one.

Or Google EuroFun centre in Holland.
They have several outlets.
The one at Brauersdam (spelling) is my fav one.
http://eurofun.nl/

Regards Lee


Hi Lee,

Sorry, negative (both shops). They gave me a few suggestions but none of them had electric kite pumps either.
Am I the only lazy person sick of a manual pump?
:wink: hehe

Anyone else?

Cheers
Caesar 8)

Fragger
Medium Poster
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 5:42 pm
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Dutch or Belgium stores- looking to buy BST12 Kite pump

Postby Fragger » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:47 pm

Im a Dutch guy also. Maybe youre mate can contact this store overhere.

http://www.dewatersportzaak.nl/index.php?SoortId=115

Cheers.

User avatar
Caesar
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1132
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 3:44 pm
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Yorkeys Knob
Gear: Not telling unless I'm getting paid.
Brand Affiliation: Nothing...
Location: DownUnder/Brazil cumbuco-oceanview.com
Contact:

Re: Dutch or Belgium stores- looking to buy BST12 Kite pump

Postby Caesar » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Fragger wrote:Im a Dutch guy also. Maybe youre mate can contact this store overhere.

http://www.dewatersportzaak.nl/index.php?SoortId=115

Cheers.


Bingo, you are a champ Fragger! :D

Cheers
Caesar 8)

robertovillate
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1510
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2002 1:00 am
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: PASA Level III Instructor FL- OBX - MI - the world

Re: Dutch or Belgium stores- looking to buy BST12 Kite pump

Postby robertovillate » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Caesar wrote:Hi,

A quick question please- does the BTP12 come with the NiMh battery (the BST12 has the battery included) or is it optional? Is a carry bag and the battery charger included too?
I was quoted Euro200 for the BTP12 but don't know yet what is included.

Thank you.

Cheers
Caesar 8)


I think you better ask the retailer this question because they might package/price things "a la carte". I think the basic BTP comes with alligator clips to connect to a 12v battery and the Nimh battery is an option. I think the bag is included, but again it's better to ask before you buy.

User avatar
Caesar
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1132
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 3:44 pm
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Yorkeys Knob
Gear: Not telling unless I'm getting paid.
Brand Affiliation: Nothing...
Location: DownUnder/Brazil cumbuco-oceanview.com
Contact:

Re: Dutch or Belgium stores- looking to buy BST12 Kite pump

Postby Caesar » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:30 pm

robertovillate wrote:
Caesar wrote:Hi,

A quick question please- does the BTP12 come with the NiMh battery (the BST12 has the battery included) or is it optional? Is a carry bag and the battery charger included too?
I was quoted Euro200 for the BTP12 but don't know yet what is included.

Thank you.

Cheers
Caesar 8)


I think you better ask the retailer this question because they might package/price things "a la carte". I think the basic BTP comes with alligator clips to connect to a 12v battery and the Nimh battery is an option. I think the bag is included, but again it's better to ask before you buy.


Hi Roberto,

I asked the dealer who had the BTP12 in stock and it only comes with the alligator clips. There is no option from them with an attached battery. So I bought the BST12 Kite again.
My current BST12 Kite is 5 years old and still running like on the first day. I only bought a new one as back-up since this one must break one day (pumping up 300 kites every year).
Show me any hand pump who can do such an amount. I'm sure I would have used at least 5 hand-pumps during the same period.

Cheers
Caesar 8)


Return to “Kitesurfing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Earlyseabreeze, Lokihel and 18 guests