Round 2 of Fantasy KSP comes to a close
mauritius_day10.png [ 190.46 KIB | Viewed 487 times ]
Le Morne, Mauritius – September 16, 2012: Round two of the 2012 Fantasy KSP powered by Fantastar.com came to a close today for the Mauritius One Eye Kite Surf Pro. Because prizes were carried over from Round 1 in Cascais, Portugal, there are now even more winners for Round 2.
Following yesterday’s finals, points were tallied and the Fantasy KSP winners were determined. Showing great foresight, the top three players scored identically and picked the eventual event results almost perfectly. However, as per Fantasy KSP rules when a tie occurs the first player to register his team has the advantage.
The results are as follows:
1. Team DC - 5’10” North WAM Surfboard
2. Team PR - Best Kiteboarding Kahoona 7.5m Kite
3. Maui Wowies - EDP Kite Surf Pro Cascais Jersey
4. Best Leugim - One Eye Kite Surf Pro Jersey by ION
5. Ocean Magic - EDP Kite Surf Pro Cascais Jersey
6. M.N.M - One Eye Kite Surf Pro Jersey by ION
7. JB’s DaKine - ION T-shirt
8. Maui Syndicate - Legendary KSP T-Shirt
9. Barrels! - Legendary KSP T-Shirt
10. Alex KitesurfMagazine - ION T-shirt
11. Stellies Kiting - Legendary KSP T-Shirt
The winners be contacted via e-mail to claim their prizes.
Fantasy KSP enables fans and kitesurfers from around the world to participate in the KSP World Tour by assembling their own dream team of tour riders prior to each world championship tour event and “betting” on them to win awesome prizes. Fantasy KSP is free, fun, and open for all to play. Log onto www.kspworldtour.com/fantasyleague.html
to learn more about the game and how to create your fantasy team!
Be sure to catch round 3 of the fantasy KSP for the Aer Lingus Kite Surf Pro Ireland. Stay tuned for the riders list to be confirmed.