All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dominican Republic Kiteboarding
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:29 pm 
Medium Poster

Guys just wondering if someone could shed some light on kiteboarding and vacationing in Dominican republic. I am a beginner kiteboarder, with own equipment, I took one on land lesson. Anyways I am wondering who can I go to, to get some decent lessons in Cabarete. I think I would prefer to stay all-inclusive, as it is easier to manage my money. I travel couple times a year so I like the all-inclusive, plus I would feel safer getting to and from the airport, however I am open to a private place if it is safe and the price is right. really looking for a nice short trip 3-4 days, hard to find sometimes in Dominican, but looking for some lessons as well. I don't mind spending some decent money, but I don't want to break the bank either. any thoughts or suggestions?

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: Dominican Republic Kiteboarding
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:37 pm 
Rare Poster

Hello keegster17,

We are Gokite Cabarete Kiteboarding School, we have located in Kite Beach, Cabarete; one of the most important beaches in the world to practice this sport.

We offer different kite packages for beginners and advance. Our beginner kite package includes 6 hours of lesson + 3 hours of supervision for free, equipment of the school and an expert instructor. This package costs 399.00 dollars including local taxes.

Our school has 4 years in Cabarete but the owner and our instructors have over 10 years teaching Kiteboarding for what they are able to make you have a great time in Cabarete. You can find us, here:

Movil:+(829)-644-8354
www.gokitecabarete.com
info@gokitecabarete.com
www.facebook.com/GokiteCabarete
twitter.com/#!/gokitecabarete
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_R ... ublic.html.

I will be here if you want to know more information.

Windy Regards!

Richard Diaz.-

Attachments:
image (1).jpeg
image (1).jpeg [ 125.6 KIB | Viewed 804 times ]
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:54 am 
Rare Poster

Laurel Eastman right on kitebeach. Super cool and she and her staff can also set you up with a place to stay too. Check her out.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:22 pm 
Medium Poster

Any advise who to get a cheap flight with? I am in Toronto, I would fly out of Buffalo if cheaper, right now looking seems expensive, over $500.

[ 4 posts ]