Dominican Republic Kiteboarding

Forum for kitesurfers
keegster17
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2013
Weight: 175lbs
Local Beach: Lake Ontario
Style: Free ride big air
Gear: Flysurfer Sonic 3, 13m, Flysurfer Soul 9m, Gin Spirit 12m, Flysurfer Radical board
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Dominican Republic Kiteboarding

Postby keegster17 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Guys just wondering if someone could shed some light on kiteboarding and vacationing in Dominican republic. I am a beginner kiteboarder, with own equipment, I took one on land lesson. Anyways I am wondering who can I go to, to get some decent lessons in Cabarete. I think I would prefer to stay all-inclusive, as it is easier to manage my money. I travel couple times a year so I like the all-inclusive, plus I would feel safer getting to and from the airport, however I am open to a private place if it is safe and the price is right. really looking for a nice short trip 3-4 days, hard to find sometimes in Dominican, but looking for some lessons as well. I don't mind spending some decent money, but I don't want to break the bank either. any thoughts or suggestions?

gokite_cabarete
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Kite Beach, Cabarete
Favorite Beaches: Cumbuco, Brazil, Kite beach, cabarete, bozo beach, cabarete
Style: Free
Gear: Starkites and Ozone
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dominican Republic Kiteboarding

Postby gokite_cabarete » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Hello keegster17,

We are Gokite Cabarete Kiteboarding School, we have located in Kite Beach, Cabarete; one of the most important beaches in the world to practice this sport.

We offer different kite packages for beginners and advance. Our beginner kite package includes 6 hours of lesson + 3 hours of supervision for free, equipment of the school and an expert instructor. This package costs 399.00 dollars including local taxes.

Our school has 4 years in Cabarete but the owner and our instructors have over 10 years teaching Kiteboarding for what they are able to make you have a great time in Cabarete. You can find us, here:

Movil:+(829)-644-8354
www.gokitecabarete.com
info@gokitecabarete.com
www.facebook.com/GokiteCabarete
twitter.com/#!/gokitecabarete
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_R ... ublic.html.

I will be here if you want to know more information.

Windy Regards!

Richard Diaz.-
Attachments
image (1).jpeg

overhead
Rare Poster
Local Beach: North coast cali...
Style: Waves and waves
Been thanked: 0

Postby overhead » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:54 am

Laurel Eastman right on kitebeach. Super cool and she and her staff can also set you up with a place to stay too. Check her out.

keegster17
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2013
Weight: 175lbs
Local Beach: Lake Ontario
Style: Free ride big air
Gear: Flysurfer Sonic 3, 13m, Flysurfer Soul 9m, Gin Spirit 12m, Flysurfer Radical board

Postby keegster17 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Any advise who to get a cheap flight with? I am in Toronto, I would fly out of Buffalo if cheaper, right now looking seems expensive, over $500.

Return to “Kitesurfing”