All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: hidden lines?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:20 pm 
Medium Poster

hi does anybody know where i can see hidden lines online?????
its not that i dont wanna payits just that i cant find it theaters, movie rentals, netflix utorrent
anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: hidden lines?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:11 am 
Rare Poster

I've been wondering the same thing since I saw the trailer a couple of months ago.

They have a number of comments under the trailer on Vimeo asking about release date and such, but no responses from them.

I just sent them an e-mail to see if I can get some more info as I want to see the full length vido as well. I believe it's complete as they had a couple of premiers in the Netherlands about a month ago....

Will let you know if I hear anything back...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:22 am 
Medium Poster

yep same i could only see the trailer video but i want to see the whole movie so hopfully the respond you back!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:17 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

I thought this was weird as well, why would they have a premier in several locations and then not say a word about it? Usually you have a premier and then release a DVD or something soon after. I was wondering what happened to this film as well, I'd like to see it :(

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:54 pm 
Rare Poster

dyyylan wrote:
I thought this was weird as well, why would they have a premier in several locations and then not say a word about it? Usually you have a premier and then release a DVD or something soon after. I was wondering what happened to this film as well, I'd like to see it :(

It is bizarre, you'd think they would want to take advantage of the hype built up through the trailers and the press from the release....

I don't want to hate on Eyeforce because they do make great videos, so I'm just going to assume something went wrong with one of their partners/distributers....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:31 am 
Rare Poster

I have been trying to find out the same thing. i even joined up with Vimeo so i could send Eyeforce a message saying that i wanted to buy some to sell in my shop and no answer!!!??? WTF? there is no info anywhere about it just a bunch of people saying that they have seen the premier at a PKRA event.

also the same thing with Toby's Airstyle DVD

does anyone know whats going on?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:25 am 
Medium Poster

damian wrote:
I have been trying to find out the same thing. i even joined up with Vimeo so i could send Eyeforce a message saying that i wanted to buy some to sell in my shop and no answer!!!??? WTF? there is no info anywhere about it just a bunch of people saying that they have seen the premier at a PKRA event.

i emailed Toby re: airstyle a couple days ago , no response yet , looking forward to it !

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:24 am 
Medium Poster

That reminds me of another movie ( Bagus Indonesia ) i was waiting and waiting since 2009 and nothing. Has anybody heard anything about that too???

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:21 am 
Rare Poster

damian wrote:

With regards to Hidden Lines, I tried the same thing on Vimeo and no response - so I also e-mailed them, and no response.

Frustrating considering a number of us are chomping at the bit to see the vid.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:46 pm 
Frequent Poster

yeah... bin waiting for this one too - keep the post updated as soon as anyone hears anything.
I saw some photos of the premiere, but can´t find anything else online...

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next