All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Naish Cult
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:18 am 
Rare Poster

Can someone please tell me, is it possible to use Naish Cult with HQ Neo2 Control bar?

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: Naish Cult
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:55 am 
Frequent Poster

The Naish Cult is designed to flag out on a single front line, when you activate the primary safety release. I've never actually seen an HQ Neo 2 control bar, but judging from photos online, it seems to have only one single front line running up from the bar (which later splits to two lines in a Y close to the kite). So, I that would be a problem right there.

Second, the HQ Neo front line Y split is very high up, close to the kite. The Cult is designed to have the front lines split much further down, close to the bar. That could mean that the Cult may not fly correctly, since the angles would be different.

So, I would be very careful if I were you. For flying the Cult, you are probably much better off trying to find a 4-line bar that flags the kite to one single front line; and where the Y split is close to the bar.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:25 pm 
Rare Poster

Thank you Saami for reply, it was very helpful.
Now again i need some help. This is Naish sle bar I found on ebay, can i use this bar for cult 2008?

Attachments:
5Z9pUIQ062Ke134782125276P10067.jpg
5Z9pUIQ062Ke134782125276P10067.jpg [ 158.89 KIB | Viewed 907 times ]
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:51 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

that is not an original bar set up. The whole center line and pulley is not on the original bar.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:21 pm 
Rare Poster

So this is not Naish bar at all. Thanks for information. I refused to pay for the bar so I probably gonna get one minus on ebay.
Cheers

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:39 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

mikellli wrote:
So this is not Naish bar at all. Thanks for information. I refused to pay for the bar so I probably gonna get one minus on ebay.
Cheers

No the bar and probably lines are naish, but the chickenloop, center depower line, and pulley is not Naish. I mean the bar might work, but you have no idea.

There doesn't seem to be a quickrelease line on the bar either.

[ 6 posts ]