forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:09 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Cape Charles, Virginia
One dude, three kites...
For those of you used to fast cut kiteboarding videos, skip to 0:44 to see how he's doing it.
Stunt kites, but still pretty impressive. Could be a new way to handle low winds: fly with three 9m kites instead of one 16m.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 391
- Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:50 pm
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: South Padre Island and South Texas USA
Hood River and the Columbia River Gorge USA
- Favorite Beaches: South Padre Island Texas: year round the best flatwater and fall - winter - spring fun wave riding as well.
- Style: all styles of kite riding
- Gear: Blade
- Brand Affiliation: Blade
dude, get this off of here.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], FLandOBX, Google [Bot], naishdude and 28 guests