forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:55 am
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: the World
- Favorite Beaches: Dito
- Style: All
- Gear: Everything and TWO.AG Boards
- Brand Affiliation: TWO.AG
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: PASA Level III Instructor FL- OBX - MI - the world
Thanks for the reviews...
I realize there are a lot of German language riders/speakers that enjoy these Gleiten reviews, but it would be cool if someone could dub in an English narration too (or Spansih?)
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:53 pm
Yes, I agree. They seem to produce a lot of quality reviews but for a non-german speaking person it's pretty useless.
If they would put English subs on their videos, they could potentially increase the number of page hits by a few hundred percent.
Just an idea.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Ramkiter, SLiiCK and 22 guests