KiteCulture
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Epic Renegades, Screamer LTD
Brand Affiliation: EPIC kites www.epickites.com
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Epic Kites 3rd Generation. 3G II

Postby KiteCulture » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:31 pm

Funny.... I have too much darn fun riding that I never take many pics of me, my epic kite, D and I hugging it out, the epic sticker on my car.... I just ride. And when I'm done... I ride some more. And not in 19 meter pussy winds either. Although... I'd like to ride around in that BLAST truck! Looks sweet.

What else looks sweet? Cameron bustin some big moves. Jesus, when did he get so good? Keep an eye on this guy as he grows. He's already killin it.

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Postby SupaEZ » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:01 pm

KiteCulture wrote: I just ride. And when I'm done... I ride some more. And not in 19 meter pussy winds either. Although... I'd like to ride around in that BLAST truck! Looks sweet.
Pussy winds of 8kn are real fun on that kite with a range of up to 18kn still in total control
Sweet is right :D

I realize this is :offtopic: ........ :cheers:

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Yes KiteCulture scary how good my son Cameron has become. This is him working out his strapless moves.
Attachments
GPV_0332 2.jpg
DSC_0026 - Version 2.jpg
DSC_0068 1.jpg
DSC_0016 2.jpg

L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: .

Postby L0KI » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:42 pm

SupaEZ
Toby politely asked/warned you to stop your trolling when he shut down your huge hatefest BS thread, you are ignoring his instructions.
I wouldn't dare post another picture of myself, I was not able to post a tiny avatar pic without it being your main focus for the next three days!
I posted nice pics from Epic Facebook Friends of happy people kiting with Epic gear.
Trying to put some distance from your hate mongering, but the very next post you made was more of the same.
You are an extremely negative influence here.
You own no Epic gear, you don't have any desire for any, you've made that very clear.
You claim to have a huge dislike of Dimitri and have attacked him relentlessly, as well as a dozen Epic customers and a few dealers, plus this strange obsession with me.
This clearly indicates you don't like the group you choose to spend your time with.
I have politely asked you offline twenty times, to stop your prolonged attacks.
I'm ASKING you to PLEASE stop torturing yourself and others here, and go find something pertinent to YOU and YOUR GEAR on this forum.
I am confident there are North and Core threads that you could be a very positive influence in. :thumb:

Caesar
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Yorkeys Knob
Gear: Not telling unless I'm getting paid.
Brand Affiliation: Nothing...

Postby Caesar » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:08 pm

Oldnbroken wrote:SupaEZ
Please find something meaningful instead of trolling Epic.
Toby politely asked/warned you to stop your trolling when he shut down your huge hatefest BS thread, you are ignoring his instructions.
I wouldn't dare post another picture of myself, I was not able to post a tiny avatar pic without it being your main focus for the next three days!
I posted nice pics from Facebook of happy people kiting with Epic gear.
Trying to put some distance from your hate mongering, but the very next post you made was more of the same angry tantrum.
You are an extremely negative influence here.
I'm ASKING you again to go find something pertinent to YOU and YOUR GEAR on this forum.
I have politely asked you offline twenty times, to stop your prolonged attacks.
You own no Epic gear, you don't have any desire for any, you've made that very clear.
You claim to have a huge dislike of Dimitri and have attacked him relentlessly plus at least a handful of Epic customers in several Epic threads.
This clearly indicates you don't like the group you choose to spend your time with...which makes no sense.
Please stop torturing yourself and others here.
I am confident there are North and Core threads that you could be a very positive influence in. :thumb:
Old And Broken - at least SupaEz challenged the Epic owner and proofed his case.
You have nothing useful to say but slander anybody and everybody who posts any critics towards the your so beloved boss and his company.
Stop posting your BS and I'm sure there will be peace.
There are always two sides...

L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: .

Postby L0KI » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:45 pm

You posted that you are done with Epic gear and have moved on to another brand.
You obviously have not moved on.
I'm sure there is room on the North threads for you to contribute positively also.
Last edited by L0KI on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Caesar
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Caesar » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Oldnbroken wrote:Your claim to be done and moved on...but you have not.
I'm sure there is room on the North threads for you to contribute positively also.
My claim is not done- not at all! Epic still owes me money which I asked the Epic owner to contribute to a children charity (not to his own children).

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.

Postby Dimitri M » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:12 pm

Old And Broken - at least SupaEz challenged the Epic owner and proofed his case.
You have nothing useful to say but slander anybody and everybody who posts any critics towards the your so beloved boss and his company.
Stop posting your BS and I'm sure there will be peace.
There are always two sides...
With all due respect Mr.Caesar but "Oldnbroken" is a customer who loves his EPIC gear and from my understanding he also owns other different brands. And you should actually take the time to listen to what he has to say because of the experience he has with different brands. So if you like something and beleive in the product and customer service you will stand behind it.
For example, I do beleive in my MAC, IPAD and IPHONE products, even some times when something goes wrong with them. I do post reviews about them but APPLE is not my boss I am just a happy customer that love using their products. It's as simple as that.
So obviously we all know that you have something against me and EPIC KITES even after everything I did with in my power to help you out. But the good thing about this is that your actions made me rethink about our Team Riders program and thank you for that.
Any way, got to go kiting and take care of some kiters in distress. Once again enjoy your new kites.
Attachments
Dimitri helping another kiter in distress.jpg

Caesar
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Caesar » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:58 am

Dimitri M wrote:With all due respect Mr.Caesar but "Oldnbroken" is a customer who loves his EPIC gear and from my understanding he also owns other different brands. And you should actually take the time to listen to what he has to say because of the experience he has with different brands. So if you like something and beleive in the product and customer service you will stand behind it.
For example, I do beleive in my MAC, IPAD and IPHONE products, even some times when something goes wrong with them. I do post reviews about them but APPLE is not my boss I am just a happy customer that love using their products. It's as simple as that.
So obviously we all know that you have something against me and EPIC KITES even after everything I did with in my power to help you out. But the good thing about this is that your actions made me rethink about our Team Riders program and thank you for that.
Any way, got to go kiting and take care of some kiters in distress. Once again enjoy your new kites.
Well Mr. Dimitri, I just can't stand people hyping their products which fail over and over again because of design flaws or wrongly chosen materials and a kite owner who posts again and again what a great customer service he delivers which is not true in my case. Sending email with apologies and that those failures happened for the first time is NOT customer service! When do you get that?!
What do you think customer of yours feel if they treat their gear carefully and with respect, then failures happen and they hear from you: 'sorry, first time that happened' (de-laminated valves, broken struts, bar grip material which dents and peels off too easily, none-working QRs), putting all responsibility away from you and that's about it?!

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:22 pm

Well Mr. Dimitri, I just can't stand people hyping their products which fail over and over again because of design flaws or wrongly chosen materials and a kite owner who posts again and again what a great customer service he delivers which is not true in my case. Sending email with apologies and that those failures happened for the first time is NOT customer service! When do you get that?!
What do you think customer of yours feel if they treat their gear carefully and with respect, then failures happen and they hear from you: 'sorry, first time that happened' (de-laminated valves, broken struts, bar grip material which dents and peels off to easily, none-working QRs), putting all responsibility away from you and that's about it?
Once again Mr.Caesar I don't know what else to tell you. I have done everything in my power to help you out and I have lots of emails to prove it. You are probably the only customer or should I say Team Rider who is not happy about our quality and customer service. Also you have to understand this is a company we are running and we have to go by the rules which in your case my wife and I had to bend some of the rules to help you out. We also did ask you to send the S10 back so we can inspect it but you said it was too expensive to ship it from Brazil. So in few words our customer service goes even beyond then what other kite companies do. Plus because of your post I have been receiving few interesting emails from few different kiters that leave in your aria and know you. After reading these emails I have a better picture with whom I am dealing with. Again I am sorry you feel that way about me and EPIC kites but we tried to help you the best we could.
Any way, I wish you all the best and good luck with your new kites.
Attachments
Dimitri testing the quality of the kites.jpg
Dimitri working on kites.  If you got a defected kite you know why.jpg
Dimitri checking the quality controle.jpg
IMG_0190.jpg
DSC_0005 6.jpg

Return to “Kitesurfing”