Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Epic Kites 3rd Generation. 3G II

Forum for kitesurfers
Caesar
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Yorkeys Knob
Gear: Not telling unless I'm getting paid.
Brand Affiliation: Nothing...

Re: Epic Kites 3rd Generation. 3G II

Postby Caesar » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:06 pm

KYLakeKiter wrote:It has been 6 months now since I bought my Infinity and I am still a happy customer. I have to agree that the response I get from Epic is better than any other company I deal with. Any issue or question I have had with my kite has been answered personally by Dimitiri within hours (less if he is not kiting at the time) I don't get that kind of support from anything else I own. :thumb:
Wow, so you bought an Epic kite 6 months ago and had questions and issues and you got answers to your issues and questions straight away.
I tell you what- when I buy a kite, I do not want to have to contact the kite company because of issues and/or questions! I just want to have that thing working...
But no worries- I had lot's of problems too and got responses almost straight away too (the usual ones that I'm the only one who had such problems and that's it).

windsuks
Very Frequent Poster
Style: surf/old school
Gear: Airush/North/Ozone/RRD
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby windsuks » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:44 pm

We have just returned from an awesome trip to Portugal with a large group of guys/girls, 14 day trip and we had 14 days of wind..epic result!

During the week we had the following:

Max temp 42 degrees
Max wind 37 knots
Max Surf 3-4ft

Random Repairs on various kite brands kit inc:
4 depower ropes
4 valve replacements
2 leaking leading edge
5 packdowns
and prob a few more I missed! :wink:

The valve replacements were due to the extreme temps we had there (not normal for N.Portugal) and easier to simply replace than mess around with glue etc The sand was way to hot to even walk on.

KYLakeKiter
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2010
Local Beach: Kentucky Lake (Tennessee) Standing Rock Cove and Big Sandy
Favorite Beaches: Who needs a beach? Just give me some open water.
Style: LeeRoyyyyyy Jenkinnnnnnns!
Gear: All kites are cool !
Boards are like music. Everyone likes something different.
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby KYLakeKiter » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:18 pm

Caesar wrote:
KYLakeKiter wrote:It has been 6 months now since I bought my Infinity and I am still a happy customer. I have to agree that the response I get from Epic is better than any other company I deal with. Any issue or question I have had with my kite has been answered personally by Dimitiri within hours (less if he is not kiting at the time) I don't get that kind of support from anything else I own. :thumb:
Wow, so you bought an Epic kite 6 months ago and had questions and issues and you got answers to your issues and questions straight away.
I tell you what- when I buy a kite, I do not want to have to contact the kite company because of issues and/or questions! I just want to have that thing working...
But no worries- I had lot's of problems too and got responses almost straight away too (the usual ones that I'm the only one who had such problems and that's it).

No problems for me, and my only issues were self induced and D was glad to help me set up a bar and lines from another brand (nothing in that for him).

Sorry you got a bum kite and feel like you got ripped off. I am never happy when my stuff breaks either, but continually bagging on the Epic threads doesn't seem terribly productive. Maybe you should post what you like about the kites you are flying now. Just a thought.

soul19
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Prov
Favorite Beaches: Prov
little current
westbay
Style: try not to drown style
Gear: Whatever I own at the time....
Brand Affiliation: hook a brother up!!!
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby soul19 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:37 pm

"Maybe you should post what you like about the kites you are flying now. Just a thought." Man that is the best piece of advice that I have read! Simple and to the point.... life is so much better when we let the negative go and reflect on what makes us happy! I like the kites that I ride (BWS) and would like to try out the judge kites before I buy some Naish parks. I simply want a decent wave kite that excels at wake style! The noise kites are great wave kites but I am wanting to ride boots so I need to add kites into the quiver.

James

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
Has thanked: 0

Postby Dimitri M » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:52 pm

Just received an email from one of our French dealers concerning a nice review they did on the SCREAMER 12 meter (3G II) on the French Kiteboarding magazine called: "KITE boarder".
This is the review. Sorry it's in French
Attachments
IMG_2824.jpg

Return to “Kitesurfing”