*


All times are UTC + 1 hour



Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 88  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Epic Kites 3rd Generation. 3G II
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:26 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 12:41 pm
Posts: 649
Location: Montreal, Canada / NJ, USA
Oldnbroken wrote:
You have made a massive mountain out of a mole hill.


First of all - I've already told you once and I will only repeat it once more - before trying to destroy somebody's credibility using their own writings, why don't you learn to read, then take some time to actually read and comprehend what the people have wrote. I'm not here to justify my-self, especially not in front of Dimitri's arse-kissers.

Second - replacing a 25$ part, that i've never seen fail before in my life - is one thing. Having to replace it twice in less than 6 months is another thing, but having to replace a brand new replacement after less than 12-15 outings - to say that this is a fuc#ing joke - is an understatement!

I've sold my Ozones because I was not happy with the direction which that company took in C4-s development. And I'll be getting rid of my Epic kites because of absolutely unprofessional conduct from Dimitri towards his clients. And yeah! All that started with nothing but a mere 25$ part.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Kites 3rd Generation. 3G II
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:54 pm 
Offline
Medium Poster

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 8:07 pm
Posts: 55
Dimitri M wrote:
Your problem is....(well I don't know what your problem is!!!!)

I don't have a problem - as I said I already sold all Epic kites I had :lol: . But if you don't understand what is wrong with a your video showing that Cabrinha presumably can't be launched (which was far from the truth) and Epic is riding - nothing anyone here says will make any sense to you.

BTW, after 7 years of kiting I can easily tell which kite is better :D .

Attachment:
File comment: Blade Trigger 2013
P1000576a.jpg
P1000576a.jpg [ 97.36 KIB | Viewed 332 times ]


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Kites 3rd Generation. 3G II
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:03 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:17 am
Posts: 2178
Location: Save a life...adopt a Pitbull
Caesar wrote:
Hahahaha.... :lol:
I was able to retire at the age of 46 and to live a life you are dreaming about.
And since Brazilian beer is not really my "cup of tea", I brew my own beer here as a hobby
You appear to work for Ocean View Apartments Condominium Hotel.
You solicit for them in the Special Offers section of this forum.
You refer to yourself as part of them by using the term "we" when describing the accommodations.
You list yourself as:
Brewmaster of the world's finest Beer
Condominio Ocean View
61619-500 Cumbuco / Caucaia-CE
Brazil

Logical assumption would have been that you micro brew for a large hotel's restaurant, but since Ocean View only has 24 units, I will assume you serve some other function for them.
I saw where you are living from your balcony video :o and you are clearly not the owner of Ocean View.
Try to tell the truth Gerhard.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Kites 3rd Generation. 3G II
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:12 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 3:44 pm
Posts: 1115
Location: DownUnder/Brazil cumbuco-oceanview.com
Oldnbroken wrote:
Logical assumption would have been that you micro brew for a large hotel's restaurant, but since Ocean View only has 24 units, I will assume you serve some other function for them. I saw where you are living from your balcony video :o and you are clearly not the owner of Ocean View.
Try to tell the truth Gerhard.


That's exactly what I (and many others) are trying to tell you- you can't think logically.
In the future you better ask before writing crap and make yourself to a fool.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Kites 3rd Generation. 3G II
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:15 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 3:44 pm
Posts: 1115
Location: DownUnder/Brazil cumbuco-oceanview.com
alexeyga wrote:
And I'll be getting rid of my Epic kites because of absolutely unprofessional conduct from Dimitri towards his clients. And yeah! All that started with nothing but a mere 25$ part.


Count yourself lucky that it all started with that $25.00 part.
See what I spent before pulling the plug: http://www.kiteforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&p=795983#p795983

Good luck selling Epic gear. I'm trying to sell my stuff since 1.5 months (without success so far).


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Kites 3rd Generation. 3G II
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:24 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:17 am
Posts: 2178
Location: Save a life...adopt a Pitbull
Caesar wrote:
Oldnbroken wrote:
Logical assumption would have been that you micro brew for a large hotel's restaurant, but since Ocean View only has 24 units, I will assume you serve some other function for them. I saw where you are living from your balcony video :o and you are clearly not the owner of Ocean View.
Try to tell the truth Gerhard.


That's exactly what I trying to tell you- you can't think logically.
In the future you better ask before writing crap and make yourself to a fool.
I know people who have spent some time with you.
Say again what your function is for Ocean View.
Keep it real this time. :thumb:


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Kites 3rd Generation. 3G II
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:58 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:09 pm
Posts: 266
Although I can certainly see the point of view of people who find some of Dmitri's behaviour aggravating, the reality is there are alot of problems with the durability of kitesurfing equipment in general. Even some big brands like Slingshot have problems, how many RPMs are there with trailing edge problems? The reality is Epic are a small brand run by Dmitri and people should bear that in mind when buying their kites. If I was buying from a smaller brand it would have to be because I especially like the design, but I would expect a couple of problems that I would have to try to sort out. If you want something that has been totally tried and tested and built to the highest standard just buy North equipment.

For a small company I think Epic tries to produce too many products. I think Epic should produce fewer products and go for a specialist market. There is probably real demand for something like the Screamer.


Last edited by UKSurf on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Kites 3rd Generation. 3G II
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:00 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 3:44 pm
Posts: 1115
Location: DownUnder/Brazil cumbuco-oceanview.com
Oldnbroken wrote:
I know people who have spent some time with you.
Say again what your function is for Ocean View.
Keep it real this time. :thumb:


Old And Broken- are you completely nuts now or what? Who the f**k cares about my private life!
Go to seek medical advice before it's getting worse!


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Kites 3rd Generation. 3G II
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:27 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:17 am
Posts: 2178
Location: Save a life...adopt a Pitbull
Caesar wrote:
Oldnbroken wrote:
I know people who have spent some time with you.
Say again what your function is for Ocean View.
Keep it real this time. :thumb:
OldnBroken-Who the f**k cares about my private life!
You volunteered your retirement story Gerhard.
I find your story full of shite, the same as your highly suspect story of your chicken loop and kite woes.
The people I know who have spent time with you, say you are a strange fellow to say the very least.
You brought up who is bright and who is not.
Bright people figure out how to get along in society or in the group they associate with.
Bright people tend to have many friends, and don't have to kite alone.
Bright people find a way to communicate their needs properly to get what they want, ..cooperation shows intelligence and leads to success.
I'm no rocket biologist, but I'm bright enough to know a pariah when I see one.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Kites 3rd Generation. 3G II
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:48 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 3:44 pm
Posts: 1115
Location: DownUnder/Brazil cumbuco-oceanview.com
Oldnbroken wrote:
You volunteered your retirement story Gerhard.
I find your story full of shite, the same as your highly suspect story of your chicken loop and kite woes.
The people I know who have spent time with you, say you are a strange fellow to say the very least.
You brought up who is bright and who is not.
Bright people figure out how to get along in society or in the group they associate with.
Bright people tend to have many friends, and don't have to kite alone.
Bright people find a way to communicate their needs properly to get what they want, ..cooperation shows intelligence and leads to success.
I'm no rocket biologist, but I'm bright enough to know a pariah when I see one.


You are nuts man, a great liar (knowing people who have spent time with me) and such a low life.
If you would have spoken to someone who knows me, you would know who I am, that whatever I told here is true and would not asking any more questions.

Go on...I'm sure everybody knows by now what a low personality you are.


Top
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 88  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], ryukyukiter, Yahoo [Bot] and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group