Do not buy equipment from Joe Orlandini or Ryan Williamson

Forum for kitesurfers
Jbrook
Very Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Do not buy equipment from Joe Orlandini or Ryan Williamson

Postby Jbrook » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:28 pm

Anybody buying equipment beware of these thieves passing off their equipment as in good shape,the stuff will come broken and with no warranty for sure. Ryan sells the stuff out of the trunk of his car how can RRD and Slingshot allow this? The guy is a scam. Joe and Ryan you are a couple of punks and sooner or later you will have to fix this. Hope you girls suffer in Florida, Joe you act like such a rich big shot and you f*** a friend over 500 dollars?? You are just another Punk, who acts like such a big shot Florida developer, builder, real estate guy I am sure just another mamas who lives at home with your mommy! My brother has your piece of shit board you punks sold him better fix it. I will continue to publish stuff like this until you fix it.

Glad you were too much of a coward to come to Paracuru this year Joe just a punk bro all talk. I come see you in Florida for sure buddy count on it :naughty: :angryfire:

JB

Jbrook
Very Frequent Poster

Re: Do not buy equipment from Joe Orlandini or Ryan Williams

Postby Jbrook » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:49 pm

Here was his first email, was a different color board and just destroyed.

That's a pricy board in a 2012, it's $1000. Now I have a demo 132x39 - 2011 for $500 it's yellow and it's like new

Joe Orlandini

kazama-fury
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby kazama-fury » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:50 pm

here we go again, why make a repost about this anyway? We know by now that you guys have issues with eachother.

Er Presidente
Medium Poster

Postby Er Presidente » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Seriously who cares...stop sending this crap.
You bought a used board so u have so you take risk.
If u want no risk buy from your lks.
Everything in life has a price

Jbrook
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Jbrook » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:06 pm

2 friends of these guys for sure. Hey go read another post troll, let me guess no wind in Florida or Ohio where you girls live hehe. :angryfire: :baby: :nono:

Me I am off to kite in Brasil so go sux it girls.

Return to “Kitesurfing”