forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:02 pm
- Kiting since: 2002
- Local Beach: Playa del Carmen.
- Favorite Beaches: Tulum, Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Playa del Carmen, Progreso, Isla Blanca
- Style: airstyle, oldschool
- Brand Affiliation: http://www.kitesurfvacation.com
- Location: Mexico
Thanks to everyone.
I took this bladder to 2 kite repair shops. Both told me that the best thing to do, was to open completly the side of the bladder, then work inside the bladder gluing the valve. After seeiling the bladder with the special iron machine.
It cost me 12 dollars and now is working perfect.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], mitjad and 21 guests