All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: F-one bandit spares in Europe?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:29 pm 
Rare Poster

Hi,

Does anyone know a shop that sales original f-one bandit parts at a realistic prices? I only found http://www.one-proshop.com and their prices are ridiculous expensive.

My 3rd valve just cracked!

I fixed the other 2 times with tuff bladders and original f-one valves from fixmykite.com. They are very professionals but the strut size differs too much and also the delivery from US gets expensive. also does anyone know if any brand or generic strut bladders has the following dimensions?

length widest thinnest
152 cm 15 cm 9cm
140 cm 14 cm 8.5 cm

And finally: I know the topic came before but there wasn't a clear answer. Would North Quad bar fully work with Bandits? while both bars have their four lines equal, Bandit Y is quite high and the lines on the bandit bar are around 3 m shorter. If anyone has tried please share your experience, does also flag the quite correctly?

Many thanks, Bandits fly great, but the quality of the valves and bar are poor. I don't understand why after so much negative feedback from riders they havent updated it yet.

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: F-one bandit spares in Europe?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:47 am 
Rare Poster

I only know Francois Guyot - f-one Düsseldorf, Germany:
+49-179-464-6428

and

Jörg - f-one Hamburg, Germany:
info@fone-pro-shop.de
+49-173-900-0800

both really helpful and resourceful regarding f-one products and spares.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:27 pm 
Rare Poster

Thanks BigBafana, exaclty what I was looking for!

Isidro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:01 am 
Rare Poster

You can also try kitedanmark.dk..

I know we have alot of F-one spares, and i bet we can ship them out of denmark :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:14 pm 
Frequent Poster

Hi,

we @ Dr.Tuba can produce all bladders for F-One kites. Feel free to contact me here with the info on model (Bandit), year, size and which ones do you need for the quote.

:bye:

PS: IMO North bar should work, but you'll have to set up the safety preferably the same lengths as on F-Ones bar eg. re-making the front Y to match the one on original bar.

isidrov wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know a shop that sales original f-one bandit parts at a realistic prices? I only found http://www.one-proshop.com and their prices are ridiculous expensive.

My 3rd valve just cracked!

I fixed the other 2 times with tuff bladders and original f-one valves from fixmykite.com. They are very professionals but the strut size differs too much and also the delivery from US gets expensive. also does anyone know if any brand or generic strut bladders has the following dimensions?

length widest thinnest
152 cm 15 cm 9cm
140 cm 14 cm 8.5 cm

And finally: I know the topic came before but there wasn't a clear answer. Would North Quad bar fully work with Bandits? while both bars have their four lines equal, Bandit Y is quite high and the lines on the bandit bar are around 3 m shorter. If anyone has tried please share your experience, does also flag the quite correctly?

Many thanks, Bandits fly great, but the quality of the valves and bar are poor. I don't understand why after so much negative feedback from riders they havent updated it yet.

[ 5 posts ]