All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Naish Skater
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:55 pm 
Medium Poster

Hi all!
I've a request for all Naish Skater users. A friend of mine is going to build a surfboard for me at a nice price. First of all I need to find a board shape that fits my style and conditions. Unfurtunately I can't demo much surfboards but from the reviews I've read I think the Skater is the board that I'm looking for.
If it's not a nuisance I would like to ask to Naish Skater 5'4" & 5'9" users to give me the measures of your boards, specially thickness and rocker on the nose and tail. Pics are welcome too

Thanks in advance!

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: Naish Skater
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:14 pm 
Frequent Poster

That really sounds like a funny project...

BUT if he is a good shaper, all you need to give him, is info about your self eg. height, weigth, level of surfing, conditions and what you like in a shape. Then he makes a board specified for you.

If you want the Skater (which is a damm good board imho - so I fully understand your choice) then you need so many infos that you have to have the board in your hand to make a copy.

Photos and data of course will help you down the road, but the chance ending up with a Skater is 1:100000000 :D

But like I said. Funny project. Good luck

Post subject: Re: Naish Skater
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:47 pm 
Medium Poster

I know that making an exact copy it's gonna be almost impossible, however I have the advantage that my buddy is also a kiteSURFER and we ride in the same conditions. If I get something that looks and rides a bit like the Skater I would be satisfied :D

[ 3 posts ]