forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:23 pm
- Kiting since: 2007
- Local Beach: Leeside park - Fort Walton Beach
- Gear: Wainman Hawaii
- Brand Affiliation: Wainman Hawaii
I live in Northwest Florida and I'm looking for a place that can get me certified as a Kite boarding instructor. Anyone know of any schools in the area that still offer the class?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:09 pm
- Kiting since: 2003
- Local Beach: Tampa Bay area
- Brand Affiliation: School owner,Kiteboarding Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay Kiteboarding Association
Freak Dog Kites
A.J. Morgan at Kitericity is the PASA Examiner for Florida.
Christoph Ribot at Miami Kiteboarding for IKO.
I train IKO Asst. Instructors and hiring (right now) for the season if anyone is looking to teach in Florida.www.kiteboardingtampabay.com
Return to “Kitesurfing”