All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Best Cabo,any reviews?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:07 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

how is it?

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: Best Cabo,any reviews?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:56 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

prayfawind27 wrote:
how is it?

only a couple of times out on a 9

well made, one pump yadda yadda

Didn't' rock my socks of turning wise but ok

Nice steady pull through turns, drifts well, smooth turns, nice for strapless surfboard as you can turn as fast as you want and not get yanked.

Nice bar feel and pressure, some feedback but doesn't yank your arms off. Easy to fly one handed.

Doesn't relaunch as easy as the Kahoona as it is not a delta kite, it doesn't have the big curved edge and small wing tips so it takes more wind/technique to roll on its side.

ok on a twin tip, not a shoot you out of the cannon jumper but has nice glide and lets you down easy

Best has the description down pretty good, except for that turning speed thing..... I wouldn't rate it a 10.

http://www.bestkiteboarding.com/Cabo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:40 pm 
Frequent Poster

Have got one 9... But haven´t bin out too much on it soo far... (too many kites hehe)
Well I disagree with the speed issue, it´s super fast, way way tooo fast for freestyle.
It turn on a dime, and doesn´t really pull as much during turns, and great drift so very very nice for going down the line. A pure wave kite, works for jumping but was a bit to responsive and fast for that for mye taste, ended up haveing to focus a lot more in the air. Works for some as a allrounder, but you would be better off with the kahoona or the TS if that´s your thing. But in the wave, I really was not sure if they would manage to make one better for waves than the Kahoona, well this one is. Did it´s job very well! For sure a special made wave kite! So if that´s your main thing you will love it! Felt like it had a on-off button. When you puch the bar away it just sits there, and with out the power you can do your moves, and then pull it in again for great upwind abilities. Yes I know all kites depower, but this one felt like more on-off on the power than most I´ve tried, so very nice for the waves. I´m not a good wave rider, but I can imagine the really good ones would benefit even more from this.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:15 am 
Very Frequent Poster

is that 9m for sale?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:01 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Only 1 person has ridden this kite?

[ 5 posts ]