Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Oxygen V2 T.T. light wind board from EpicKites

Forum for kitesurfers
Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
Has thanked: 0

Oxygen V2 T.T. light wind board from EpicKites

Postby Dimitri M » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:19 pm

OXYGEN V2 Twin Tip light wind board.
If you are looking for a light wind board and you are interested in having fun on the water and not just going back and forth, then the OXYGEN v2 is the board you have been looking for. But you want to hurry because they are flying off the shelves!!!!

You can purchase the OXYGEN V2 board from our select EPIC dealers or directly to our "ON LINE STORE".
http://www.epickites.com/products/oxygen.php

YOUTUBE:

VIMEO:
Attachments
file.jpg

starkitesuk
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Felixstowe, Suffolk
Clacton on Sea, Essex
South End on Sea, Essex
Style: Freeride
Gear: Starkites ARAWAK 7,9,12
Starkites - Edge 2012
Brand Affiliation: Starkites
Been thanked: 0

Re: Oxygen V2 T.T. light wind board from EpicKites

Postby starkitesuk » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:44 am

Love the colours 8)

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.

Postby Dimitri M » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:06 am

This video will help you step by step on how to set your new OXYGEN v2 Twin Tip light wind board that you just got.

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:04 am

This is an email I got few hours ago from a customer who bought the OXYGEN v2 Twin Tip board. He read all these testimonial from different kiters and saw the videos about the OXYGEN v2 board and decided to purchase one 2 weeks ago.
:thumb:
Hello Dimitri and Hellen
I had two session with the board. All I can said " Amazing and tracking up wind so easy" I will sale my other boards , I just need one board.
Great job.
Jose.
I think he will need another high wind board such as the SPARTAN because in 20 knots the OXYGEN is hard to handle, but will see when he goes out in stronger winds :lol:

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:18 pm

This is another email my wife Helen got today from a customer and wanted to share this with you. :thumb:
Helen,
I've had the Oxygen in my possession for over 2 weeks and WHAT A BOARD!!.
One day winds were light and I wanted to go out. Two other friends were out on an 18M and a 19M. I launched my 10M and away I went with the Oxygen. Friends were amazed at the increased water time this new board provided. One friend was pissed I was out on a 10M and was pressed to put up his 15m and TRY!! No Luck!! Thank You for a great Board.

davesails7
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2006
Weight: 75 kg
Local Beach: Virginia Beach
Style: Race
Gear: ML B3
R1V2 11. VMG 13, 15, 18
OR Mako 130x35
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby davesails7 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:25 pm

Dimitri M wrote:This is another email my wife Helen got today from a customer and wanted to share this with you. :thumb:
Helen,
One day winds were light and I wanted to go out. Two other friends were out on an 18M and a 19M. I launched my 10M and away I went with the Oxygen. Friends were amazed at the increased water time this new board provided. One friend was pissed I was out on a 10M and was pressed to put up his 15m and TRY!! No Luck!! Thank You for a great Board.
He left out a few details:
1. He weighs 110 lbs, his buddies weigh over 250 lbs.
2. His 10m was a Speed 3, his buddies were flying 18m and 19m c-kites from 2002.
3. His buddies boards were 120x30.

Now this story makes some sense :D

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:04 am

This is another email my wife Helen got today from a customer and wanted to share this with you. :thumb:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Helen,

He left out a few details:
1. He weighs 110 lbs, his buddies weigh over 250 lbs.
2. His 10m was a Speed 3, his buddies were flying 18m and 19m c-kites from 2002.
3. His buddies boards were 120x30.
Now this story makes some sense :D

So I guess you know this person Mr.davesails7? Is he a good kiter? How old is he?
And a last question, were you the one who was upset at him because he was able to kite on his 10 meter kite with his new OXYGEN board!!!! :angryfire:

Return to “Kitesurfing”