Favorite Beaches: la ventana, los barriles
Style: freestyle, Kiteracing
Gear: ozone edge and RPM
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

How to get in 2013 world Championships?

Postby andrewkiter » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:04 pm

Im Youth which events do i have to attend to go to the 2013 world kite race China how many points i have to score?

wdric
Frequent Poster

Re: How to get in 2013 world Championships?

Postby wdric » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:07 am

As far as I know it will only revert to a points ranking if the worlds are over subscribed!

All previous worlds have been open to anyone who registered and paid, now it is not in the Olympics this may very well stay the same unless the numbers get to large, I think there was some info on the IKA site about points and ranking, but this has all happened very quickly since may and the information is still being put together and sorted out or non existent.

Apart from that you need to get to as many international event as you can just to sail against the best and get better

andrewkiter
Medium Poster
Local Beach: hood river
Favorite Beaches: la ventana, los barriles
Style: freestyle, Kiteracing
Gear: ozone edge and RPM

Re: How to get in 2013 world Championships?

Postby andrewkiter » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:15 am

wdric wrote:As far as I know it will only revert to a points ranking if the worlds are over subscribed!

All previous worlds have been open to anyone who registered and paid, now it is not in the Olympics this may very well stay the same unless the numbers get to large, I think there was some info on the IKA site about points and ranking, but this has all happened very quickly since may and the information is still being put together and sorted out or non existent.

Apart from that you need to get to as many international event as you can just to sail against the best and get better
Yes i think the IKA handles preatty bad the info. sometimes i went to Cagliari and i only registered, but i wanted to know if it would be the same way hopefully it stays like that nice and clean but will try to make it to a couple international competitions...
Thanks

Return to “Kitesurfing”