All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: It's sooo hard
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:29 am 
Rare Poster

Alright bud,

Head to Keel Lake in Achill. Will be there this weekend myself :-) Perfect flat shallow water for you to practice. Took me about 4 months (10 Sessions) to get up on the board. Dived the kite into the powerzone over a hundred times before it clicked.

Keeping the board pointed downwind was the biggest help also don't bother going on in marginal conditions to begin with.

Post subject: Re: It's sooo hard
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:48 pm 
Rare Poster

Balotelli wrote:
Alright bud,

Head to Keel Lake in Achill. Will be there this weekend myself :-) Perfect flat shallow water for you to practice. Took me about 4 months (10 Sessions) to get up on the board. Dived the kite into the powerzone over a hundred times before it clicked.

Keeping the board pointed downwind was the biggest help also don't bother going on in marginal conditions to begin with.

Hey man. Was there during the summer watching the KSP (unfortunately there was no wind). Definitely want to go back sometime soon. Have to work most weekends at the moment :(
Cool

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3