Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Praia da Barra
Gear: Mixed
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby McAbe » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Dont think anyone expect the Bullshit to end really, to believe that has proven as stupid as Mr.D takes everyone for.

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:47 pm

Welcome back McAbe. It has been a while since you showed up. Have you been on vacation all this time? Maybe you can extend your vacation and come to Florida so you can actually demo the INFINITY v2 or v3 prototype and then make your own opinion about the performance of the kite. Until then........
:allbegood:

McAbe
Frequent Poster

Postby McAbe » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:57 pm

Thanks, but I have been here all the time, I just can't bare to visit your threads any more.
Remember that I'm actually an Epic owner and can tell for a fact that your claims don't correspond with reality.
I was actually even an Epic supporter, but turned because of all Bullshit and your incapacity to admit flaws in your products.
Please be kind, go back to spam your own threads and stay there.

L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: .

Postby L0KI » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Hmmmmm...so this NOT a thread about Epic kites?
Epic should not respond in this thread?...why would they not?
I have owned a lot of kites over the years, and every single company makes lots of claims about the awesomeness of every bit of their gear, ...it's what they do to promote their businesses.
Many people try the gear (of every brand) and concur, ...and a few don't.
Some folks are never satisfied, and find fault with everything.
Most folks move on and find the gear that will make them happy.
Last edited by L0KI on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Postby SupaEZ » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:03 pm

McAbe wrote:Thanks, but I have been here all the time, I just can't bare to visit your threads any more.
Remember that I'm actually an Epic owner and can tell for a fact that your claims don't correspond with reality.
I was actually even an Epic supporter, but turned because of all Bullshit and your incapacity to admit flaws in your products.
McAbe....nice to meet you ....on line :mail:

I am myself on this thread.... because PMU started it....and not Dimitri

I will never go back on threads started by the CEO & CFO of Epic Kites...it is after all HIS threads

But if someone else starts something about BS Low wind # claims... about any brand...i am on it

He wants to pay me a visit and teach me a lesson....i have said many times..he does not have to

But he insists :-? and i have nothing new to wear....plus i drive an old Civic...what are my chances?

.............................. :surf: :sun: ............................................................................................................

UKSurf
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: South Coast of UK
Gear: Liquid Force impulse Foil, Slingshot SST Wave

Postby UKSurf » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:39 pm

I dont know enough about this kite to comment but I would be amazed if any large inflatable kite will stay in the air in a force 1, which is what is being claimed here. I think if you want to make claims like this you should back it up with the reason why it will fly, for example extremely light weight construction etc.

McAbe
Frequent Poster

Postby McAbe » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:22 pm

Oldnbroken wrote:Hmmmmm...so this NOT a thread about Epic kites?
Epic should not respond in this thread?...why would they not?
I have owned a lot of kites over the years, and every single company makes lots of claims about the awesomeness of every bit of their gear, ...it's what they do to promote their businesses.
Many people try the gear (of every brand) and concur, ...and a few don't.
Some folks are never satisfied, and find fault with everything.
Most folks move on and find the gear that will make them happy, ..some prefer to hang and whine.
McAbe, why don't you get you favorite perv camera and go back to getting your jollies taking sneaky pics of unsuspecting women. People on those beaches must think you are really something.
Loved the pic of you in the Speedo. :lol:
Again comes the knight in shiny armor to the rescue of the less able.

I'm not to found of other brands marketing either, the good thing is that it is very easy to avoid when they are not spamming a public forum that I like to visit with it.

I am actually very easy to please, never wanted money back or anything, just fn admit that things are falling apart when presented evidence, admit that there might be problems with the safety system when someone is at hospital because it didn't work properly, it should not be that hard.
The problems are not many at all actually, not with the gear, the problems are with the owner.

About the unsuspecting girls, do you really think they are?
This is Brazil, take out your camera to shoot anything and you can bet that some chick will park her ass right in front of you, they are the opposite of e.g. Europeans that try to hide when they see a camera.

Please, take Ds hand and go back to the Epic threads, stay there and look after him.

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:13 am

Thanks, but I have been here all the time, I just can't bare to visit your threads any more.
Dear Mr McAbe,
I'm not spamming you or anyone, just telling the truth.. You did buy one kite from us almost 2 years ago, and you bought it use from our EPIC Rep in Brazil. In fact, I do have in front of me your "invoice" that says: it was for the INFINITY v1 kite. I still have your personal e-mails telling me and my wife how happy you were with our customer service, the kite and its performance. The only other order we got from you was for some (Epic Metal Slider Pulleys), and by mistake you were sent by our shipping department the ("O" rings), which was a mix up that we took care of immediately. This small mistake seems to have really affected you badly and since then you've been attacking Epic and me. We've only tried to help you out the best we could. Hopefully you can chill out and enjoy some of those conditions in Brazil. Once again we can't make every body happy. Now if you think the INFINITY V1 was a great light wind kite, you should try the INFINITY v2 or even the V3 prototype.

P.S. Say Hi to our Brazilian EPIC dealer/Rep Dave for me.
Last edited by Dimitri M on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tautologies
Very Frequent Poster

Postby tautologies » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:54 am

Dimitri M wrote: Dear Mr McAbe,
I'm not spamming you or anyone, just telling the truth.. You did buy one kite from us almost 2 years ago, and you bought it use from our EPIC Rep in Brazil. In fact, I do have in front of me your "invoice" that says: it was for the INFINITY v1 . I still have your personal e-mails telling me and my wife how happy you were with our customer service, the kite and its performance. The only other order we got from you was for some (Epic Metal Slider Pulleys), and by mistake you were sent by our shipping department the ("O" rings), which was a mix up that we took care of immediately. This small mistake seems to have really affected you badly and since then you've been attacking Epic and me. We've only tried to help you out the best we could. Hopefully you can chill out and enjoy some of those conditions in Brazil. Once again we can't make every body happy. Now if you think the INFINITY V1 was a great light wind kite, you should try the INFINITY v2 or even the V3 prototype.

Dimitri, dude. This is NOT okay. You have no right to publish Identify / someone by name at a public forum. In fact you can not only get sued, but if something should happen to this guy you can be criminally liable as well. Actually I would assume Toby would take down this post as he can be held responsible too.

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Postby SupaEZ » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:09 am

tautologies wrote:
Dimitri M wrote: Dear Mr McAbe,
I'm not spamming you or anyone, just telling the truth.. You did buy one kite from us almost 2 years ago, and you bought it use from our EPIC Rep in Brazil. In fact, I do have in front of me your "invoice" that says: it was for the INFINITY v1 . I still have your personal e-mails telling me and my wife how happy you were with our customer service, the kite and its performance. The only other order we got from you was for some (Epic Metal Slider Pulleys), and by mistake you were sent by our shipping department the ("O" rings), which was a mix up that we took care of immediately. This small mistake seems to have really affected you badly and since then you've been attacking Epic and me. We've only tried to help you out the best we could. Hopefully you can chill out and enjoy some of those conditions in Brazil. Once again we can't make every body happy. Now if you think the INFINITY V1 was a great light wind kite, you should try the INFINITY v2 or even the V3 prototype.

Dimitri, dude. This is NOT okay. You have no right to publish Identify / someone by name at a public forum. In fact you can not only get sued, but if something should happen to this guy you can be criminally liable as well. Actually I would assume Toby would take down this post as he can be held responsible too.
I also think that you are "flexing your muscles" at bit too much....with a full name

Return to “Kitesurfing”