best response of bar pull`s kites ?

Postby SaaR » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:50 pm

The kites i heard are do it very good is the : PARK BY NAISH
RIDE BY NAISH
REBEL BY NORTH
BANDIT 6 BY FONE
BEST NEMSIS BY BEST
BLADE TRIGGER BY BLADE

That`s the kites i just heard about them but can u tell from ur expreinces what is the best kite who do that [when u pull the bar to ur body it gives u more power , if the kite is the window (in one postion..) ]
well u know what I mean.. :wink: :roll:

-I will glad to hear more about the Park and the RIDE by Naish..

Thanks alot.

tony montana
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: naples fl
Favorite Beaches: naples fl
Style: waverider
Gear: north
Brand Affiliation: north nash cabrina any kite with a safety system that works i mean works
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: best response of bar pull`s kites ?

Postby tony montana » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:14 pm

SaaR i cant answer your question on park as free style kite as i only use it as wave kite,but you asked about torch as wave kite in previous post,park is much better in waves and a much better all round kite,ive had north rebels and park IMO is a much better wave kite its lighter 3 strut design floats better and is less likely to fall out of sky in lulls,ive never droped park wave riding,its a very responsive kite with a great windrange,i just ordered 2013 parks,i know guys had torches and now use parks,and they are mostly freestyle with some waveriding and they love the parks,i owned and used many kites,and nothing ive had is as good as parks,build quality is excellent,so user frindely,hope this helps TONY

Return to “Kitesurfing”