Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Who wants to kite and sail the Caribbean in April/May 2013?

Forum for kitesurfers
windrider99
Rare Poster
Local Beach: 3rd Avenue, San Francisco Bay Area
Favorite Beaches: Brazi - Northeast Coast
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Who wants to kite and sail the Caribbean in April/May 2013?

Postby windrider99 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:19 am

I'm planning to charter a 47-foot Catamaran for a kite cruise in the Eastern Caribbean from April 17-May 11 2013. The plan is to start in Tortola in the British Virgin Islands and then visit Anegada and Virgin Gorda for a week or so of kiting. Then we'll sail to St. Martin and visit kite spots there and on the nearby islands of Anguilla and St. Barts.

The boat is a large comfortable cruising catamaran with 4 double cabins, 4 bathrooms, a galley/dining area, and a spacious cockpit. I've done several cruises to those islands in similar boats so I know that area well. In addition to kiting we can snorkle, dive, sightsee, and enjoy many great beach bars and restaurants.

The cost of the boat comes to $125 per cabin per night. Share a cabin with a friend and its just $62.50 per person per night. You can join the cruise for as many days as you wish -- just fly into either the Tortola or St. Martin airports and we'll arrange to meet up.

For further information, email me at bassailor at gmail dot com.

Howard

McAbe
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Praia da Barra
Gear: Mixed
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Who wants to kite and sail the Caribbean in April/May 20

Postby McAbe » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:32 am

windrider99 wrote:I'm planning to charter a 47-foot Catamaran for a kite cruise in the Eastern Caribbean from April 17-May 11 2013. The plan is to start in Tortola in the British Virgin Islands and then visit Anegada and Virgin Gorda for a week or so of kiting. Then we'll sail to St. Martin and visit kite spots there and on the nearby islands of Anguilla and St. Barts.

The boat is a large comfortable cruising catamaran with 4 double cabins, 4 bathrooms, a galley/dining area, and a spacious cockpit. I've done several cruises to those islands in similar boats so I know that area well. In addition to kiting we can snorkle, dive, sightsee, and enjoy many great beach bars and restaurants.

The cost of the boat comes to $125 per cabin per night. Share a cabin with a friend and its just $62.50 per person per night. You can join the cruise for as many days as you wish -- just fly into either the Tortola or St. Martin airports and we'll arrange to meet up.

For further information, email me at bassailor at gmail dot com.

Howard
I wonder how it went for that Israeli guy that came with a similar offer, limited to good looking girls that wanted to pay for a cruise with him :lol: :lol:

Return to “Kitesurfing”