forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:27 pm
- Kiting since: 2005
- Favorite Beaches: Lanes, Mokuleia, Kitebeach
- Style: Wave and Freestyle
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Maui/Germany
first of all, merry christmas!
I´ve made a short trailer about our world-around-trip and I will work on a longer edition as soon as possible. We travelled to Hood River, Maui, Oahu, New Zealand and Western Australia...
I hope, you like it
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 5534
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
- Kiting since: 33
- Local Beach: God created the naki so the hardcore people would have a place to live.
- Favorite Beaches: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
- Style: Always searching for flow!
- Gear: If you take 3.1415 from opinion. You get onion!
- Brand Affiliation: What do yo call an Alligator in a vest? ............... An Investigator.
Nice. good to see some taranaki in there.
Sounds like an epic trip.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: silvercat, ThickAir, Yahoo [Bot] and 32 guests