forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:28 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: uruguay
I´m really into strapless surfing in storm conditions (very gusty 20-40 knots), usually doing downwinds.
I just broke my small kite and was wondering wich is the best kite for this kind of style.
Rigth now i own a 2010 rally 10 meters and looking for the small one in my quiver.
As i have a lot of SS bars, i tought of buying "only kite"
wich other kites you tinhk i should look for wich can be used with slingshot compstick bar?
Cabrinha Drifter? BWS noise? Envy?
Weigth 100 kg and use a 6.0 naish global
Thank a lot, good winds and waves
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 5130
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
- Kiting since: 33
- Local Beach: God created the naki so the hardcore people would have a place to live.
- Favorite Beaches: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
- Style: Always searching for flow!
- Gear: If you take 3.1415 from opinion. You get onion!
- Brand Affiliation: What do yo call an Alligator in a vest? ............... An Investigator.
20-40 knots i'd be on my 6m reo. fantastic kite for surf and stupid gusty wind
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], John-B, marlboroughman and 18 guests