forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:29 pm
- Kiting since: 2012
- Local Beach: Silverstrand
- Brand Affiliation: None
I am going to buy new kiteboard i am new in kitesurfing i took couple of lessons and now looking to buy new gear, could you give me any advise review. Considering to buy one of the boards cabrinha spectrum 2012 or nobile nbl 2012.
Thx for help
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:39 am
- Kiting since: 2006
- Style: Freeride, Hdrofoil, Waves, Big Air
- Gear: Ozone, Ocean Rodeo, SP Boarding, Mystic
- Brand Affiliation: www.adventurekiteboarding.com
- Location: Kite Shop
We sell both boards.
In general, the Spectrum has a little more round tips, the NBL is slightly more square and has 1 centimeter larger fins. Otherwise, they are very comparable. Before the 2013 models, The Cabrinha boards were very average and we strongly favored Nobile. Now the Cab boards are much better. I still prefer the Nobile on the high end. But as a good, general, affordable, all around board, the NBL and Spectrum are pretty close.
Return to “Kitesurfing”