forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:35 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: North/East sea (germany), tunisia, south africa, kahana beach park (maui/hawaii)
- Brand Affiliation: None
check out our new video from the surfers paradise of mauritius:
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 5510
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
- Kiting since: 33
- Local Beach: God created the naki so the hardcore people would have a place to live.
- Favorite Beaches: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
- Style: Always searching for flow!
- Gear: If you take 3.1415 from opinion. You get onion!
- Brand Affiliation: What do yo call an Alligator in a vest? ............... An Investigator.
hmmm looks real choppy. also looks like the wrong board for the conditions as its scittering all over the place.
but nice jumps
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], or6 and 29 guests