Local Beach: Oka
Gear: Airush
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lost one fin on Sector V2 60....

Postby yuko » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:38 pm

Hello!
I'm probably looking for a needle in a haystack, but last week I lost left side 22cm fin on my brand new Airush Sector One design, it was on it's first session out and one hour and half after I was back to the beach noticing that I only had 3 fins left. I did double check and tightened everything just before going out :evil:
So if anybody got that particular fin laying around by some chance or maybe a pair of 22's or maybe some other dimension I could use as my smaller fins, I would buy happily buy it from you.

Thanks!

SO_FL_Kiter
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Jupiter, FL; Juno Beach, FL
Favorite Beaches: Jupiter Kitebeach, Biscayne Bay
Style: Wave/Freeride
Gear: 15M LF Envy, 12M North Rebel, 11M SS Rev2, 10M North Rhino, 9M LF Session, Airush Sector, Naish Custom Global 6'2", Liquid Force 5'7" FCD, Cabrinha Custom 136, Crazyfly Raptor 132
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lost one fin on Sector V2 60....

Postby SO_FL_Kiter » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:13 pm

A new set of replacement fins is pricey...

I think in the past, Stafford at Adventurekiteboarding.com has had some replacement fins for the V2 Sector available.

Another option I have seen (on a V1 board at least) is to move your trailing fins up to the lead spot and then use a mini-tuttle to FCS Adapter as shown below to put on some FCS trailing fins:

http://www.surfstationstore.com/nsp-fcs ... r/dp/21830

This reportedly gives the board a more surfy feel at the expense of some Lightwind/Upwind performance.

The V2 outline tail outline is a little wider, and I don't know for sure how it would ride with the smaller fins, but it is a possibility.

Chris

Return to “Kitesurfing”