Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Lewis Crathern Tour Commentator during the KTE 2013

Postby Toby » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:46 am

KTE News:

Lewis Crathern Tour Commentator during the KTE 2013

We are happy to announce that Lewis Crathern will be our Tour Commentator during the KTE 2013.

Every Event needs a good commentator to lead the Riders and the Visitors through each Event-Day. With his knowledge about Kiteboarding and his good connection to the participants, we have a great new team member on board.

Lewis says: "I am over the moon to be providing the commentary for the KTE this year. One of my major passions is to deliver kiteboarding to the general public as well as the kitesurfing community. The KTE is really shaping up to be a major tour on the Kitesurfing Calendar and I am really looking forwards to being at the events. My vision for these events is to provide accurate commentary in a way that everybody can understand."

The BEST-Teamrider is 4 x British Champion, he did the Brighton Pier Jump in 2010, became first at the RedBull Len10 Megaloop Challenge 2012 and 5 th at the Red Bull King of the Air 2013.

The past six years he commentated for example the RedBull Megaloop Challenge, the RedBull King of the Aur, the Big Air Open, the British Championships and the Atlantic Watersports Games.

Lewis - welcome to our Team - we will have a fantastic year at the KTE 2013!

http://www.kitesurftour.eu
Attachments
lewis kte.jpg
lewis kte.jpg (29.42 KiB) Viewed 1158 times

Return to “Kitesurfing”