Wainman Hawaii International Sales Representative openings!Country: Singapore / Japan / Thailand / Philippines / TurkeySalary: TBDWainman Hawaii
is an international company made up of friends and professionals. Because of the importance kiteboarding has for You, our goal is to design and manufacture products that push the boundaries of what man and machine can produce. Because of the nature of how we work, sometimes we come up with some crazy things as well. But that is always done only with good intentions and for fun, as a smile is the healthiest thing in this world. We are here so you can relax, live your life, and when the time comes to ride, just get on the water and be 100% stoked with the gear that you chosen. This is what we aim for, and this is who we are.Preliminary scope of ideal candidate's responsibilities:
- detailed developing, implementing and supervising annual sales strategy for above territory, based on sales skills, market knowledge and excellent technical and product knowledge within kitesurfing.
- developing, implementing and supervising marketing strategy for assigned territory, based on general marketing policy of the company and local market demand.
- developing database of potential clients through face to face sale, telephone canvassing, direct mailing and business visits.
- maintaining the accurate records and regular reporting of all transactions and sales activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales transactions or planned activities.
- regular contact with all assigned clients, maintenance and supervision of both set minimum inventory levels and sales, clients motivation and regular activities supporting clients satisfaction and long-termed financial goals achievement.
- professional advising and recommending an accurate business solutions for particular clients, based on clients' financial ability and potential, including season forecasts of all accounts and skilfull managing the account receivable balance.
- higher than average skills and creativity for quick response and solving difficult and complicated technical and sales matters.
- active operation and maintaining an effective cooperation with Company Headquarters and international team of professionals and brand admirers.Preferred personal skills:
- representative level of kitesurfing skills
- minimum 3 years of sales experience, preferably within the industry
- high level of professionalism, with attention to detail and accuracy in all activities
- motivation and experience in leading complex sale negotiations
- excellent communication skills
- English at good level in speaking and writingIf you think you have got what it takes to join Wainman Hawaii International please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.orgMore company info:Official Wainman Hawaii WebsiteWainman Hawaii Facebook Fanpage