C Johnson wrote:
I tried butter and soap and water with no luck when I had this happen last year.
Goo Gone was the only thing that really worked.
Its a citrus based nontoxic solvent. Stuff works really good for just about every sticky mess you can think of.
dont let the marketing bs fool you, goo gone is made from petroleum based solvents like mineral spirits, but the kite should be able to take this fine.
check out their hilariously ironic product description
Fresh citrus scent! All organic; no harsh solvents
Danger. Harmful or fatal if swallowed.