*


All times are UTC + 1 hour



Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: The Shinn Monk Forever or the Dundee
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:29 pm 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:17 pm
Posts: 34
I want a board that will go upwind well smooth throught the chop and able to carve well good in small waves and good pop , sooooo which one do you think. and why? Oh by the way im 210lbs. Oh almost forgot and a board that lands well, thanks ;Whitey


{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: The Shinn Monk Forever or the Dundee
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:46 am 
Offline
Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 28, 2002 1:00 am
Posts: 395
Location: www.silentsports.com
whitey68 wrote:
I want a board that will go upwind well smooth throught the chop and able to carve well good in small waves and good pop , sooooo which one do you think. and why? Oh by the way im 210lbs. Oh almost forgot and a board that lands well, thanks ;Whitey


Add the Supershinn to your list as well. Plenty of good info here http://www.kiteboarder.co.uk/kitesurfin ... 70&t=47485

:thumb:


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: The Shinn Monk Forever or the Dundee
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:29 am 
Offline
Medium Poster

Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:23 am
Posts: 92
Whitey, based on your criteria, you should just buy The Street and be done with it. At your size, get the biggest one, 137x42.5. It's my board of choice for what you describe. Whatever you do, just make sure its a Shinn, you can't go wrong with any of them. :thumb:


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: The Shinn Monk Forever or the Dundee
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:20 pm 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:17 pm
Posts: 34
bigwave wrote:
whitey68 wrote:
I want a board that will go upwind well smooth throught the chop and able to carve well good in small waves and good pop , sooooo which one do you think. and why? Oh by the way im 210lbs. Oh almost forgot and a board that lands well, thanks ;Whitey


Add the Supershinn to your list as well. Plenty of good info here http://www.kiteboarder.co.uk/kitesurfin ... 70&t=47485

:thumb:

Thanks for the website info; Whitey


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: The Shinn Monk Forever or the Dundee
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:23 pm 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:17 pm
Posts: 34
hrdude wrote:
Whitey, based on your criteria, you should just buy The Street and be done with it. At your size, get the biggest one, 137x42.5. It's my board of choice for what you describe. Whatever you do, just make sure its a Shinn, you can't go wrong with any of them. :thumb:

I can t get over how many amazing things i hear about the shinn boards , cant wait to fly one, i mean ride one lol. Thanks for the suggestion; Whitey


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: The Shinn Monk Forever or the Dundee
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:35 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:09 pm
Posts: 266
whitey68 wrote:
I want a board that will go upwind well smooth throught the chop and able to carve well good in small waves and good pop , sooooo which one do you think. and why? Oh by the way im 210lbs. Oh almost forgot and a board that lands well, thanks ;Whitey


You might want to check out the 135x42. I am a similar weight and it is my favourite board of all time by quite a margin. The 135 is also great in waves as well as being a good all round freestyler.


Top
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Windstoked and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group