bmencer
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

North 2012 Jaime VS Crazyfly Raptor Pro LTD 2012

Postby bmencer » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:22 am

Hey Gang

I have any opportunity to buy either theNorth 2012 Jaime VS Crazyfly Raptor Pro LTD 2012 at a great price. Can anyone give me some feedback on both boards and a comparison if possible. I am looking for a board that will eat chop, free ride, play in waves minimal,and freestyle.

Bill

jumarcil
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Bozo Beach
Gear: Core xr3: 7 and 9, escape 11m 2015, leopard 9 and 11
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Re: North 2012 Jaime VS Crazyfly Raptor Pro LTD 2012

Postby jumarcil » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:01 pm

bmencer wrote:Hey Gang

I have any opportunity to buy either theNorth 2012 Jaime VS Crazyfly Raptor Pro LTD 2012 at a great price. Can anyone give me some feedback on both boards and a comparison if possible. I am looking for a board that will eat chop, free ride, play in waves minimal,and freestyle.

Bill
Havent tried the jaime but the raptor is average for freestyle,not much pop and it also stall abit when doing transitions or coming off big air, same thing in the lulls. Now the plus, it probably is the best looking board on the market, it is light, dont splash like the regular raptor and it provides a smooth ride for freeride. Also the price is decent for a board that is 100% carbon fiber.

Maybe it's me but i tried a couple of carbon boards and they dont have the same feeling as regular board. Best thing would be for you to try one before buying.

I had the 135*41 at 170 pounds.

Ps the fins are really fragile, that new dupont material is some kind of soft plastic, you hit one small rock and they are torn. I had replace them with g10 fins after a couple of sesh.

Hope that helps.

Return to “Kitesurfing”