knotmyfault wrote:That’s what they call ‘’German engineering’’’…
$3000.00 kite that you cannot fly out of the box…
Mixer test… Have fun !
I think you're incorrect,
because when I received my 21m Speed3 the factory mixer set up was good for a year out of the box.
Than I had a mixer re-adjustment on it and now 2nd year I have hundreds of hours on it with the same mixer set up,
which took less than 15 minutes to do.
I think probably there is something wrongly done there.
* I suggest test it first time in 8 to 10 mph winds and pre inflate upwind by opening the
2 deflating ports, by using sticks between the velcro, or follow the video.
* Need around 5 - 6 mph wind for them to inflate.
* After couple minutes close the velcros and launch for test flight downwind or at the edge.
* The 21m will fully inflate slowly which is normal and everything will be all-right.
* If something went wrong you could describe the details here,
or check the ELC against the picture for light winds, if anything is too far off.
@ = on picture reference for testing,
when at the ELC (easy line connectors) at the end of bridals lined up for mixer test.