Favorite Beaches: Soma bay
Gear: Slingshot rpm 10m
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Wainman Hawaii Passport

Postby Bore_ » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:31 pm

Hi guys!

I've been kiteing twintips for a couple of years now and am eager to surf the waves with a kite since I'm also paddle surfing. Therefore I'm thinking of buying a surf that I could paddle surf an kite on.

We don't have waves where I live so I travel to Morocco, Fuerta, Lanzarote, Portugal, etc. to surf and ride waves from 2ft to 6ft... I would say I'm at an intermediate knowledge of surfing.

I've seen the shape and comments on the WH Passport regarding kiteing but havent found any comment on how good it is for paddle surfing and would like to hear comments from anyone who have tried it.

So my question is.. has anyone ridden the WH Passport and what do you think about it and/or would you recommend an alternative surfboard.

I'm a light rider with 60kg and normally ride a fish surfboard 5'10 or a shortboard 6,2.

Thanks ;)

aeberl
Very Frequent Poster

Re: Wainman Hawaii Passport

Postby aeberl » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Use the same surfboard you are currently using!

Bore_
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Grado
Favorite Beaches: Soma bay
Gear: Slingshot rpm 10m
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wainman Hawaii Passport

Postby Bore_ » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:07 pm

@ aeberl I'm currently renting surfboards at places where I go to, but since I want to get rid of my twintip board and buy I surfboard I prefer to buy one that I coud kite and paddle so I wouldn't have to spend that extra money for renting equipment.

Return to “Kitesurfing”