forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 5241
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
- Kiting since: 33
- Local Beach: God created the naki so the hardcore people would have a place to live.
- Favorite Beaches: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
- Style: Always searching for flow!
- Gear: If you take 3.1415 from opinion. You get onion!
- Brand Affiliation: What do yo call an Alligator in a vest? ............... An Investigator.
[quote="alohasurfer73"]Plummet, you lucky bastard
well to be fair there are seasons.
spring is hard core westerlies and big swell. I grin for months and wonder if the body can keep up
summer calms down to balmy smooth seabrease with less swell
autum is funky wind on weird directions but still kitable
winter.... storms, squalls monster seas. shit your pants kiting but fun.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests