forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:03 am
- Kiting since: 2010
- Brand Affiliation: None
Probably a team rider, but then again who knows.
I won't do this to my board, although Xenon boards are tough
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 4815
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
- Kiting since: 33
- Local Beach: God created the naki so the hardcore people would have a place to live.
- Favorite Beaches: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
- Style: Always searching for flow!
- Gear: If you take 3.1415 from opinion. You get onion!
- Brand Affiliation: What do yo call an Alligator in a vest? ............... An Investigator.
Nice sand boarding. Got a vid? Did you manage any boosts off dunes lips? What sort of speed could you muster?
Jumping in the dunes is awesome fun.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 16 guests