Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Kite Boston

Forum for kitesurfers
nicor
Frequent Poster
Been thanked: 0

Kite Boston

Postby nicor » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:10 pm

Heading there this weekend to visit my wife's family, but thought I might try and squeeze in couple of hours in if the wind was OK.

I see there are calling for a South West on Saturday. Anyone know any local spots which are kite friendly for a SW in Boston? Also any rules that apply?

Thanks

Rbgar
Frequent Poster
Favorite Beaches: nude-
Style: Smooth
Gear: Everything
Brand Affiliation: Self sponsored team rider
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kite Boston

Postby Rbgar » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Masskiting.com :thumb:

matth
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Revere, Nahant, Chapin, West Dennis, Hardings , Kalmus, First Encounter, Dog, yerril, Wing
Favorite Beaches: Wing, West Dennis, Kalmus, Chapin, Revere, Nahant, Dog, Horse Neck, Good Harbor, Yerrill
Style: Freeride
Gear: 7m Slash, 10m Pivot, 10m Slash, 12m Pivot. Firewire Vadar, Duotone Profish, Crazyfly Raptor ltd
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Kite Boston

Postby matth » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:00 am

Revere, Dog, or Pleasure bay. Are your best Boston area options. Masskiting has all the info you need . Your best bet is to post on Masskiting when you are thinking of going . Locals are very friendly and helpful and will point you in the right direction. It's summer and the beaches are crowded and restrictions apply, so please hook up with locals and have a great time.

Return to “Kitesurfing”