Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

How many sessions do you get?

Forum for kitesurfers
OzBungy
Very Frequent Poster

Re: How many sessions do you get?

Postby OzBungy » Sat May 18, 2013 6:26 am

[quote="plummet"]...

Kitesurfing is way more fun than paragliding in the "Yahoo! Hoot! Hoot! Hoot!" sense. Also much more accessible and less weather dependent.

Paragliding is vastly more satisfying when you pull off something special. This past season I, got to 5200m in the Himalayas, climbed out to 2900m in an evening glass off at 7:00 pm, did a few decent out and return flights and triangles of 80-100 km. I am heading back to India this year to try for a flight that includes crossing a 6000m pass.

If I could only do one it would be kitesurfing. Of course, I don't have to choose. Also, I spend far more time and money chasing quality flying.

waynepjh
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Ozone edges and c4
Brand Affiliation: Ozone team rider
Has thanked: 0

Re: How many sessions do you get?

Postby waynepjh » Sat May 18, 2013 4:01 pm

Tone wrote:I dont know the exact number, i moved to the sea 2 years ago, in the last 14 days i have kited 8 times. Not bad really. If its windy after work then i kite. At the weekend, same rules apply.

Move to the sea, put more focus on your passion or at least enable yourself to kite as much as possible. :)
You don't have to move to the sea to get lots of kiting! I live in Wyoming and kite ALOT. All you need is wind and water.

Return to “Kitesurfing”