forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:12 pm
- Kiting since: 2012
- Local Beach: Jupiter Beach, FL
- Favorite Beaches: Jupiter Beach, FL Delray beach, FL
- Style: Foil, Wave, Air
- Gear: Cabrina SB 8, 12, 16, Cloud 17, Crazy Fly LW 155x45, North Jamie 139x39, Lift Foil, Sector 60, Alex A CR69LE
- Brand Affiliation: None
I picked up sea urchines and ruined a good pair of board shorts dragging in shallow water once.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 5011
- Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:27 am
- Kiting since: 2010
- Local Beach: ford lake Michigan
- Gear: slingshot liquid force wainman pansh naish north cwb burton ronix rpm ozone
dlprince69 wrote:I picked up sea urchines and ruined a good pair of board shorts dragging in shallow water once.
man that could have been a lot worse.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], dim_mach and 30 guests