forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 5:28 am
- Kiting since: 2013
- Local Beach: Bay Area, CA
- Style: Freeride
- Brand Affiliation: None
Which board fits the following best?
I'm 6'5" @ 175lbs.
Handles winds on the lighter side.
Good pop for long jumps.
Excellent for freeriding.
Minimal to no spray.
Light weight board.
Won't kill your knees riding in medium chop, medium+ flex.
Not sure about rocker, preferably slightly less than medium rocker, maybe low rocker, so it won't dig in with the nose for beginners.
Board can be 2010-2013.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 220
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:24 pm
- Kiting since: 2007
- Local Beach: Zeebrugge, Vrouwenpolder
- Favorite Beaches: Cumbuco, hamata kitevillage, kremasti
- Style: Big air, freestyle, wake
- Gear: North vegas 12m 2008
North evo 2009 7m and 2012 9m
Aboards Z-series 2013 133*41
- Brand Affiliation: none
The Aboards Z-series fits your description perfectly.
http://www.aboards.eu/public/index.php? ... s:Z-series
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Hessel, iriejohn, or6, SparD and 32 guests