Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Cronix - the first L.E.I. (tubekite) by Flysurfer

Postby Toby » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:38 pm

Flysurfer News:

Cronix – the first L.E.I. (tubekite) by Flysurfer

1 fs.png
1 fs.png (295.91 KiB) Viewed 1431 times
In the past, there has been some gossip and rumors in regards to a leading edge inflatable from the company behind Flysurfer, the Skywalk GmbH & Co. KG. But we could only express ourselves more clearly in these last few months about this development program, because for us it was real and clear, since the birth of Flysurfer Kiteboarding, that we would experiment on all different kite systems, including leading edge inflatable (L.E.I) kites. When Andreas Hanrieder (one of our three Flysurfer developers) was assigned to this project “New Freestyle-/Freeride-Kite” almost two years ago, we did not know exactly what was upon us, because we gave carte blanche to our designer in regards to the way how to reach this goal for an optimum product. As a result, the first L.E.I. from Flysurfer has become a reality, which we are more than satisfied and proud of and there for also a new era begins for Flysurfer Kiteboarding..

The Cronix is ​​a very promising all-rounder – it is smooth and light, uncomplex to fly, with an enormous on-demand potential. With the Cronix you feel well in all disciplines and conditions, the kite has wake style genes, is fast and agile in the waves, has plenty of lift for high jumps and even when cruising you can feel its sportive flow. That the Cronix differs from other leading edge inflatable kites is rapidly clear through many innovations like the Adaptive Airfoil technology, the Free Flow Inflation system and the Self Launcher. But of course the Cronix also has to achieve our well known Flysurfer standards; high quality of workmanship, simple & fast reverse launch, delivered ready-to-fly and of course our six months Free Repair warranty.

The Cronix will be available in the following sizes: 6.0/8.0/10.0/12.0m2.

Summarizing, the Cronix stands for: innovation, versatility, individuality, quality.
…and once again underlines our motto: Flysurfer – everyday is a kiteday!

Well, enough said!
Sit back and enjoy the first episode of the Cronix show.

https://vimeo.com/69308014

You can find detailed information on the product features, photos, target group, range of use as well as the gear guide on the Cronix-website

At the Kitesurf Worldcup in St. Peter Ording (from 13th to 21st July 2013) in Germany, the third episode will become a fact. Come over, test, feel and experience the newest member of the Flysurfer product portfolio yourself. In the next few days the Cronix will be available through our International Flysurfer dealer network and test possibilities will arise to experience the Cronix locally.

Flysurfer – everyday is a kiteday!

Return to “Kitesurfing”